The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else having trouble logging on?

erliesc
erliesc
✭✭✭
Can't seem to get into the game...keeps saying wait a while and relog. Have done this several times over a half hour or so.
I know nutting....
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried restarting your PC? Someone mentioned this earlier and for some reason that worked.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/362420/log-in-broken
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <sigh>

Platform?

Server?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue, restarting PC fixed it

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • VagabondLife
    VagabondLife
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Game was working fine this morning, but for the past two hours I've been mostly unable to log in. Have made at least 20 attempts - some timeout before the character screen, most timeout while my characters are loading.

Once or twice I was actually able to get in and run around for a minute before I got DC'd. However I wasn't able to use wayshrines, talk in chat, my mailbox appeared empty (it's not) and hitting the button for the Game Settings menu did nothing at all.

I have rebooted my computer 4 times, and checked my internet connection - no problems that I can find on my end. Tried to run the Repair tool but the launcher can't find anything wrong to repair.

There is a thread on the PC Support page with at least 25 posts describing the same issue I'm having. Unfortunately, the moderator response so far as been discouraging at best...
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you need to open a support ticket then, @VagabondLife

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    Issue for me was a couple of unused and not updated addons.

Best bet....uncheck all your non-updated addons and retry? Add them back in one at a time to see what's gumming the works.

In my case I just needed to uncheck a few that I wasn't really using.
    I know nutting....
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, PC NA

Sugestion, disable firewall and antivirus. :(
    Edited by Juli'St on July 26, 2017 10:13PM
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    I played for a good while, but back to the same issue again trying to log in.
    I know nutting....