The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Didn't get all crown crates

justinj0305
justinj0305
Soul Shriven
I'm certain I logged in every day during the event but only got 4 crown crates. Other people in guild reporting the same problem, others that logged in less than 5 days but got 1 less crate then they were expecting. What's up with this and how do we get it resolved?
  • crosius
    crosius
    I'm certain I logged in every day during the event but only got 4 crown crates. Other people in guild reporting the same problem, others that logged in less than 5 days but got 1 less crate then they were expecting. What's up with this and how do we get it resolved?

I wish I knew...I didn't get ANY crates, and can't seem to find a way to submit a ticket...
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, I submitted a ticket but no reply yet

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • DarkLordCorwin
    DarkLordCorwin
    Soul Shriven
    Same here as well. Logged in all 5 days, I know because I was checking on research and doing mount training across 3 characters. But I only got 4 crates. I don't want to complain about a freebie exactly but ......
    Options
  • justinj0305
    justinj0305
    Soul Shriven
    Same here as well. Logged in all 5 days, I know because I was checking on research and doing mount training across 3 characters. But I only got 4 crates. I don't want to complain about a freebie exactly but ......

It's not a freebie if you had to pay for ESO+ and that was part of the deal ;)

I got this response back from a ticket (After the initial 2 copy and paste responses from ZOS) at the end of their 3rd copy and paste response back:
    Please keep in mind that eligibility was calculated based on log ins, not log outs. Logging in on one day and logging out on a different day only counted towards the day the log in occurred.

We are currently looking into reports of players not receiving their crown crates despite having an active, paid ESO Plus subscription during the time of the event.If you meet all the eligibility requirements for the ESO Plus Appreciation Event and still have not received your crown crates, please respond to this ticket with more information so that we may continue to investigate.
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open a ticket in game, they got back to me in hours.

In short it was EDT 24hr Windows so if you logged in UK days you may miss out b
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • justinj0305
    justinj0305
    Soul Shriven
    Got this response, seems they're actively investigating which is good :smile:
    Greetings,

On Monday morning, we delivered Crown Crates to those who were eligible from the ESO Plus Bonus event. Some players have reported not receiving all the Crown Crates they expected, or not receiving any.

We have identified a few edge cases where players did not receive the Crown Crates they should have. This includes some who got only three or four out of the five, and some who didn’t get any (but should have.)

We are investigating, pulling together a new delivery list for those who fall into one of these two groups, and will deliver the missing Crown Crates. As far as timing, we must do this during a maintenance period so we are planning to do it next week (Monday for PC/Mac and Wednesday for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.)

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Edited by justinj0305 on July 18, 2017 11:26PM
    Options
  • DarkLordCorwin
    DarkLordCorwin
    Soul Shriven
    That's good and a better response than I got.

Mine was basically, "We're sorry to hear that, here's a copy/paste of the event rules in case you were unclear on how it worked."
    Options
  • crosius
    crosius
    crosius wrote: »

I wish I knew...I didn't get ANY crates, and can't seem to find a way to submit a ticket...
    Got this response, seems they're actively investigating which is good :smile:
    Greetings,

On Monday morning, we delivered Crown Crates to those who were eligible from the ESO Plus Bonus event. Some players have reported not receiving all the Crown Crates they expected, or not receiving any.

We have identified a few edge cases where players did not receive the Crown Crates they should have. This includes some who got only three or four out of the five, and some who didn’t get any (but should have.)

We are investigating, pulling together a new delivery list for those who fall into one of these two groups, and will deliver the missing Crown Crates. As far as timing, we must do this during a maintenance period so we are planning to do it next week (Monday for PC/Mac and Wednesday for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.)

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Don't bet on a solution stemming from their 'investigation'...I received the same notice, and 48 hours later, still nothing. It seems if the user was wrong, ZoS corrected them; if the user was correct, ZoS stalls until user gives up. You would think these virtual perks actually costs someone at ZoS some money...
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh just read this....
    and I am so sorry for you, really

really ;)
    Options