Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Housing wish] Water as furnishing object

Feanor
Feanor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I like housing and all the options to furnish them in different styles according to liking, but what really is missing for me is the option to have sources of waters. Yes, there are several fountains available, and several homes - Strident Springs or Earthtar Cavern - have sources of water in them.

What I would love though is water as furnishing item so I could build my own pools and rivers. As far as I know there is no way to do that currently.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by Feanor on July 3, 2017 12:46PM
Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been thinking about this a lot.
    This would be a reason to buy a house with water.
    but such a shame that the washtubs cant be filled. so you cant make a bathing area or something
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    If minecraft can do it I am sure they can add it lol.
    Xbox One Na
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    I would have to say this is a must have request! Just this evening I was adding a "waterfall" to my sleek creek home, I made due with my items to give the illusion but Id love to fill the trough with water or the redguard ceremonial vessel with water for a tub.... but it would be even better to have water to add to items or housing areas.
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on July 4, 2017 3:07AM
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! I'd love to be able to add water wherever, but barring that, please at least give us a variety of items with water already in them--tubs, large pools so we can build our own ponds, etc etc.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like this as well
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd dig it if they gave us some holes too... ;)
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • CorsennaRyu
    CorsennaRyu
    ✭✭
    Especially given the "trough, filled" item is empty. I've got an empty trough sitting at my stable. I've got an empty bathtub, and an empty wash tub. All these empty items really ruin the immersion and the fun of decorating my house.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And back to the expensive Crown Store 'fountain' with no running water/jets.

Someone likened it to footbath. Accurate.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Especially given the "trough, filled" item is empty. I've got an empty trough sitting at my stable. I've got an empty bathtub, and an empty wash tub. All these empty items really ruin the immersion and the fun of decorating my house.

Yeah, I was bothered that the trough was "filled" with air. I'm hoping water will appear in it one day when they fix it.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd still like this very much...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.