The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Class for Solo Open World PVP?

• ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are going to zerg surf, mag sorc hands down. For truly solo pvp, probably stam sorc and then stamblade.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obviously magicka nightblade

Much OP. Such burst. Very sustain. Lots utility.
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    If stam sorc is the best, then whats a good build for it?
  • Phantorang
    Phantorang
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Sorcerer
    Should probably avoid Storc then, probably up for some balancing if it really is as good as most people say.
    Fimbulwinter Recruiting true Vikings | Campaigns score | EU PC
  • SelfTherapy
    SelfTherapy
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Dragonknight
    DK is back
  • nCats
    nCats
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer
    Stamsorc, really? I am surprised to see so many votes for it. Is this like, consoles vs PC difference or? Open-world you have to pick your fights very carefully, or no dark deal will help. (Also I think better ssorc builds don't darkdeal for most of their regen). If you have no teammates and have to fight outnumbered, the under-voted stam dk is actually better than ssorc.

All this is not to say that you cannot be a strong stam-sorc. Honestly, the best answer for me is `whichever you feel like playing'. I voted magsorc to see the results, although I do think it is quite strong in open world.
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    What is the easiest solo pvp class for 1vX?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still depends on how you want to do it? Bombing a group? magblade. Facetanking and running around a rock? Probably DK.

I agree with nCats, rarely I have seen sSorcs that can 1vX on the level of Templars or DK. Honestly I rarely run into solo pvp'ers at all nowadays. However most of these votes happend several months ago. Don't exactly know when that hurricane nerf hit but the changes to regen, constitution and dark deal all touched stamina sorcs a bit.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most telling stat:

All except sorcerer - every single class had the stamina version voted for.

I agree stamina is superior to magicka 1vXing
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 25, 2017 4:26PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    So whats the best race for a solo stam dk? Imperial, Redguard, Orc, or Argonian?
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc is the least Set dependand....

wish i would not be forced into stupid cheesy Proc sets to be relewant on my Melee Stam characters....