The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EP] PvP & Some PvE-My Lil Pwnies

• GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Zvorgin wrote: »
    I was about to go on vacation last time I inquired so didn't want to ask for an invite, but I'd enjoy a group of EP PvP'ers to play with in Vivec. Usually run around solo flipping towns or resources. Gave non-cp a try but BG queues are broken and the non-cp campaigns are void of coordinated guilds / groups for EP it seems.

Working adult with kids but usually get 2 or 3 nights a week. TX_AG_08 is PSN.

I'll get you an invite tonight.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting ACTIVE EP players. Getting on once every 2 weeks does not count as "active". We are constantly farming, running around in Cyrodill, and running in the sewers.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for active EP players in Vivec.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna give it another shot, we're still recruiting. We are currently jumping between Vivec and Shor.
  • Lkshadow620
    We need some more semi-skilled player for pvp. We enjoy running 4 man squads but cpuld use a decent healer.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • Lkshadow620
    Looking for healers
    LK-ShAdOw-620