The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EP] PvP & Some PvE-My Lil Pwnies

GriM_728
GriM_728
✭✭✭
My Lil Pwnies is looking to recruit some new blood. We are mainly a PvP guild but we do play PvE, mainly to grind out gear, new toons and champion ranks.

We generally play at night, after 9pm EST, 7pm PST. We have lives, jobs and some of us have families. So don't be surprised if someone isn't on in the morning or afternoon as we have more important things to handle.

We are an EP based guild and intend to stay that way. If you have toons in other alliances that's entirely fine for PvE. All we ask is that you do not bring them into our main campaign while we are pvp'ing. Our home campaign is Vivec.

You will not receive guild bank access right away as we have had an issue in the past and do not want a reoccurrence.

Our guild members like to have fun, we joke, laugh, harass one another, we get crude and are sarcastic, so if you get "offended" easily this is NOT the guild for you.

If you're interested in joining up with us please message one of the following: GriM-728 or LK-ShAdOw-620 or RagingMac10, or you can just comment on here and leave your PSN, Thanks.
Edited by GriM_728 on July 6, 2017 10:39PM
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    You had me until you said skilled and intelligent.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭

Editted it for you ;)
    Edited by GriM_728 on July 14, 2016 12:16AM
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    GriM_728 wrote: »

With ep I should've changed it to semi intelligent and semi skilled

Now you're thinking, but I still don't qualify.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭

Why is that?
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭

Why is that?

Well, unless you want someone that you will have to res constantly and who is totally unreliable and easily distracted by text messages when playing ... then ... I think you get the point
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭

Why is that?

Well, unless you want someone that you will have to res constantly and who is totally unreliable and easily distracted by text messages when playing ... then ... I think you get the point

We also have a pve based guild if that's more your style.
    Edited by GriM_728 on July 14, 2016 12:38AM
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Morning, still looking to recruit 9 more players.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for PvPers to join us.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    If you are interested in joining, if you message one of us, please tell us which guild you are interested in. We have 2 postings up currently for a pve and pvp guild.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for 8 more PvPers.
  • Lkshadow620
    Getting tired of being zerged by AD and DC? Come join us and we will show you what its like to be HATED.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    [Snip] Sitting currently at 17 members. Call to arms loves us lol

[Edited for Bumping]
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on August 31, 2016 6:38PM
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Looking to recruit a few more players for our PvP team. Would love to have a healer or mag Sorc on board with us but any class is fine.
  • The_1st_Dovahkiin
    Hey man, are you still looking for PvP players? This is the exact type of guild I'm looking for, would be awesome to join you guys. I'm a DK though, and I know you said you are looking for healers and sorcs at the moment, so I understand if you don't want to send an invite lol just thought I would check anyway.

GT: Joshyyy-Poo

Thanks man!
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Hey man, are you still looking for PvP players? This is the exact type of guild I'm looking for, would be awesome to join you guys. I'm a DK though, and I know you said you are looking for healers and sorcs at the moment, so I understand if you don't want to send an invite lol just thought I would check anyway.

GT: Joshyyy-Poo

Thanks man!

I'll get you an invite as soon as I can tonight. :)
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Still in need of a pvp healer.
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psn Graytamm for pvp guild
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Hawco10 wrote: »
    Psn Graytamm for pvp guild

You got it boss. I'll tell the other leader to invite you.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    If you have a utility build or a heavy healer please consider us.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Resurrecting the dead, we also have a Discord up and going.
    Edited by GriM_728 on June 5, 2017 4:49AM
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What campaign you guys playing come Morrowind?
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Zvorgin wrote: »
    What campaign you guys playing come Morrowind?

More than likely Scourge. If not we'll go smack call to arms around in skull.
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scourge won't exist after the Morrowind patch. They are overhauling all the campaigns and only 1 will have CP, all other campaigns will be non-cp.

Here they are:
    Almalexia - Ruleset: 7 day Non-Champ
    Sotha Sil – Ruleset: 30 day Non-Champ
    Vivec – Ruleset: 30 day Champ
    Kyne – Ruleset: 7 day level 10-49 Non-Champ

Edit to add campaign rulesets.
    Edited by Zvorgin on June 5, 2017 3:10PM
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Zvorgin wrote: »
    Scourge won't exist after the Morrowind patch. They are overhauling all the campaigns and only 1 will have CP, all other campaigns will be non-cp.

Here they are:
    Almalexia - Ruleset: 7 day Non-Champ
    Sotha Sil – Ruleset: 30 day Non-Champ
    Vivec – Ruleset: 30 day Champ
    Kyne – Ruleset: 7 day level 10-49 Non-Champ

Edit to add campaign rulesets.

Maybe I should read patch notes every so often lol. We'll be in Vivec.
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys run mostly in the evenings? I'm in CST time zone and usually in Scourge around 8:30 to 11 most weeknights.

If Vivec is cap locked with long queues I may try a non-cp campaign but if not I'll be looking for a regular group.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, usually evening from around 9pm EST til about 12am on weeknights. Friday and Saturday nights we stay on until anywhere from 1-4am.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently in the process of rebuilding our PvP team. We've removed alot of players due to inactivity and communication issues. Help us rebuild our team.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting active players for our guild.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are still currently recruiting. Growing slowly, but we are slightly picky about who we bring on.
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was about to go on vacation last time I inquired so didn't want to ask for an invite, but I'd enjoy a group of EP PvP'ers to play with in Vivec. Usually run around solo flipping towns or resources. Gave non-cp a try but BG queues are broken and the non-cp campaigns are void of coordinated guilds / groups for EP it seems.

Working adult with kids but usually get 2 or 3 nights a week. TX_AG_08 is PSN.