The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Servers Down PC-NA 7.20.2017

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need an achievement for how long I keep waiting to log in.
  • midnighttechie
    Damn just doing stuff while I waited for my queue to pop for PvP with my guild on Xbox NA and booted from the server for not having a "valid internet connection." Now I can't even get to my character screen without the connection to the server timing out. Guess I'll play something else.
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn just doing stuff while I waited for my queue to pop for PvP with my guild on Xbox NA and booted from the server for not having a "valid internet connection." Now I can't even get to my character screen without the connection to the server timing out. Guess I'll play something else.

This is becoming a permanent reality for lots of people regarding this game. ZOS just can't get their *** together.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ROFL , how could they release new DLCs with this server quality?
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're on it, everyone. Thank you. We'll provide updates as we have them

by ZOS_JessicaFolsom

whoa, did Jethro Leroy Gibbs shows up?, his team always said "we're on it" on NCIS episodes, maybe got some helps from backhead smacks? lol! lot of funny pauses when that happen

what about those who cant get in today due to 2-3 days wait timers for Cyrodiil when they did some shards running from day before? that blows too.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We're looking into reports of grouping issues since the NA server issues started (around 8pm EDT.) We've confirmed PC. Are those of you on PS4 and Xbox One seeing any grouping issues?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    I need an achievement for how long I keep waiting to log in.

there should be a 'Destroyer of cyrodil' achievement for anyone involved in glitch mobbing the megaserver to death lol.
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

We were grouping for trial at 8. When the spike hit, half the group was formed. Currently we are stuck in a group and cannot leave/invite/disband/kick.

PSN: Sargentwilko51
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Talvorian wrote: »
    We were grouping for trial at 8. When the spike hit, half the group was formed. Currently we are stuck in a group and cannot leave/invite/disband/kick.

Thank you, Talvorian. We've got confirmed reports of grouping issues on all three platforms (NA servers.) We're working on a fix.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking into reports of grouping issues since the NA server issues started (around 8pm EDT.) We've confirmed PC. Are those of you on PS4 and Xbox One seeing any grouping issues?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom I have been DCed and still can't connect on XBox NA but my friend who is still in game and was grouped with me is saying he can't leave the group or disband it. He's stuck in it.
  • midnighttechie
    Jamascus wrote: »

This is becoming a permanent reality for lots of people regarding this game. ZOS just can't get their *** together.

Honestly I have noticed that it is a common occurrence the last few months.... I'll be disconnected to the title screen or just plain booted completely to my home screen at least once when I am on, but usually it's multiple times in one day. This game is just getting to be more frustrating to play than fun.
  • Sarah_Flare
    Yep same on ps4/NA Started around 8:05pm est after the lag spike/server issues.
    Edited by Sarah_Flare on July 21, 2017 1:00AM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you, Talvorian. We've got confirmed reports of grouping issues on all three platforms (NA servers.) We're working on a fix.

Thanks Jess :D
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't get group. I also can't get in the game. GG ZOS
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭

Thank you. Just wanted to confirm it was on PS4 as well
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry. I just really, really need to say this:

STOP BREAKING THINGS

Ok, I'm good now. Thanks. :)
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    My grouping issue is I can't login on Xbox NA. Maybe focus on getting people into the game before worrying about the people already in?
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭

Can't group on PS4 NA.
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not yet because we can't frigging log in.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldn't it be awesome if they had you know....people in the company that played on console to test this out for themselves. I know that would take away from your precious PC time but you know, there is two other platforms your game is released on.
  • JohnMoorland
    JohnMoorland
    Soul Shriven
    Was tempted to come back to ESO today after grinding too much on another MMO. Figured I'd check the forums first. Wonderful reminder that coming back is not really an option. ESO does not actually function. ZOS really needs to look into an employee restructuring.
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Grouping seems to be working on PS4 NA right now
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like since last major patch, every time there is a server crash the grouping gets broken. Maybe some sort of issue with any changes you guys made to grouping with Morrowind patch? Battlegrounds? idk, might be worth looking into so there isn't an additional problem and in a way continuing down time for many players (being that much of the content is multiplayer).
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHO THE *BLEEP* HAD THE IDEA OF PVP FESTIVAL? Don't they already know the status and capacity of their servers? And honestly did they really expected it will work? Pings went crazy when we had festival outdoors and not in Cyrodill and now this is way beyond servers can handle.
    RIP this event...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    WHO THE *BLEEP* HAD THE IDEA OF PVP FESTIVAL? Don't they already know the status and capacity of their servers? And honestly did they really expected it will work? Pings went crazy when we had festival outdoors and not in Cyrodill and now this is way beyond servers can handle.
    RIP this event...

Can we have an anniversary event part #2, instead of the pvp event that went alot smoother
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    The NA server connectivity and related grouping issues are now resolved. Thank you all for your patience!
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot zone in cyrodil. i get dropped every 15-20 minutes. It is not the ATT node - it is the ZOS servers. i am tracerouting it every time.

I cannot zone into IC either. if i try to zone, i get dropped by the server.

Please fix.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The NA server connectivity and related grouping issues are now resolved. Thank you all for your patience!

Now give us more Cyrodiil PvP campaigns so we can play the event...

Every campaign is full on PC NA. Seeing queue's of 700+.

R.I.P.

ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not fixed, got worse.
  • JarlUlfric
    JarlUlfric
    ✭✭✭✭
    HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!
    True High King
    Member since August 2013.
    Eastmarch Trade Company | Washed Up Raiders | Order of the Bear (RIP 4.17.2015 - 5.31.2019)
    EP | Björn Járnsída | Dragonknight Tank
    EP | First-Rank Ansei | Stamina Nightblade
    EP | Advancing Yokeda | Stamina Sorceror
    EP | Immortal Yokeda | Stamina Necromancer
    EP | Resilient Yokeda | Stamina Dragonknight
    EP | Talvos Sari | Magicka Sorcerer