The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Servers Down PC-NA 7.20.2017

• Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Not fixed.

^this^
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The NA server connectivity and related grouping issues are now resolved. Thank you all for your patience!

No, they're not.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    Error 304, already logged in.
  • PhaeroX
    PhaeroX
    ✭✭
    What were you thinking creating a PVP event like this? Massive fail....
    @Phaero_X --- PC/NA/AD -- Carpe Diem
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The NA server connectivity and related grouping issues are now resolved. Thank you all for your patience!

Patience waning...

I can log in sometimes now, but it just lags horribly then I get booted. (XB1 NA)
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alternating 108, 200, and invalid internet connection messages when attempting to log in after being booted from Cyro PC NA.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

no they are not. Xbox one, 6 crashes since i logged back in 20 or so min ago.
  • CBixby
    CBixby
    ✭✭✭
    FIX IT
  • Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭

Funny cause I still can't leave group on PC NA
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • Rataroto
    Rataroto
    ✭✭✭✭
    ItsEBK wrote: »
    FIX IT

nah this is fine
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    WldKarde wrote: »
    Yep and just got punted again :(

We need more hamsters

.. or sweetrolls for the hamsters?

Hamsters?

No,

they have that new Megaserver technology:

XBbFzz3.gif
  • DeAlande
    DeAlande
    This is redic. It's been 3 freakin years ZOS and this crap continues to happen and not get taken care of.
  • HonorTheDead
    HonorTheDead
    ✭✭
    Got kicked then got back on for 10 minutes (after waiting for 5minutes), then got kicked again. Really how is this fixed?
  • j_peavey
    j_peavey
    What a load of BS, this is why I cancelled my sub before.

Idiots, way to bury your head in the sand.

Bye Bye Bye
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭

grouping resolved but I don't think connectivity was fixed. atleast not do the desired extent
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who will Zos blame? Any bets?

DDos, regional att service provider, or cyrodil torchbugs and deer. Same excuses every time.
    Edited by LegacyDM on July 21, 2017 3:06AM
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is your definition of resolved? Getting kicked every 30 seconds and being told there's a connectivity issue and not being able to log in again 5 minutes later?
    I know with all the comments, it's unlikely any of you will actually read this message, but in the case that you do, please deliver the following message: Thank you for being, in at least one thing, consistent.
    Off to play Overwatch...
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not on Xbox they are not....

I suggest you may want to "read" the 1st page of the forums.....
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a radical suggestion: hire competent staff and pay highly competitive salaries in order to attract the best talent. After all, I think you've tried everything else at this point from Apathy to ZOSLogic.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really, this and the group bug is back. On the last day of Vivec and the first day of a promo. Just a complete cluster. 4sod3o.jpg
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they released a half-assed, rushed "fix" that didn't work so they could hurry to bed.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom must be Opposite Day over there. Or else I've been using "resolved" wrong my whole life. Xbox NA severs have shut down 3 times. @fengrush just rage quit your game on stream for 400 viewers. Not good
    Edited by SwaminoNowlino on July 21, 2017 3:32AM
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • coaleb
    coaleb
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom just saying something is fixed does not make it so. You're supposed to fix the thing before you say the thing is fixed :wink:
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom must be Opposite Day over there. Or else I've been using "resolved" wrong my whole life. Xbox NA severs have shut down 3 times. @fengrush just rage quit your game on stream for 400 viewers. Not good

That's not like Fengrush....
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    The EU servers seem to be fine, and had no pop-lock on any campaigns. Knew I started a character there for a reason.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

That's not like Fengrush....

LOL...
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoveToDie wrote: »
    I got kicked from sending too many messages? Spamming? I haven't even talked in guild chat in over an hour....

Just walking (as an example) while the ping is in the high 3 digits to 4 digits will accumulate 'walk' commands in the 'unsent message buffer' to the server because you're not actually in constant communication with the server, and when the connection burps up a momentary connect - you spam the server with the accumulated 'walk' commands - which is interpreted as spamming too many commands in the 'moment' that the commands hit the server.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whomever you rent your server from needs a good swift kick in the front butt.

The amount of money your raking in you would think you could afford something above the Bubba Gump company.
    Edited by jaye63 on July 21, 2017 5:36AM
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect its their internet not the servers themselves.

Then they should be burning up the phonelines to their ISP's tech support.

:)
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the intense rage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQzhMiB5NVg