The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account hacked, ticket needs further help.

Soupypoop
Soupypoop
✭✭
SOLVED. Got my account now! Thanks to the support team for working this out.

I stopped playing this game very early on (I think there were still subscriptions when I stopped playing)

I want to return to the game, but discovered my account was compromised! I'm somehow able to login to the forums, but I assume the forum account is separate than the game (tried the same login info for the website account page, didn't work)

Someone did happen to reply to my ticket today, and I was sending immediate responses, and getting replies back within a minute or two, then suddenly they stopped replying and the ticket was marked solved...

The ticket number is 170715-004087

So far, the person helping me has been able to set my account's email back to an email I own, and sent me a password reset link, which I clicked and created a new password.
However, trying to use my email as my UserID, and the new password, I still can't login.
When I try using "Forgot my UserID", when I enter my name and email, it tells me the info isn't correct (no account associated with that info or something)

I can only surmise that whoever stole my account also changed the name associated with it, hence the inability for me to request my UserID.

I'm at a loss here. I really want to be able to recover this account, because it's the Imperial Edition, and it had some unique pets given out only to subscribers back when it had a sub. I don't want to have to buy the game again and make a new account.

Edited by Soupypoop on July 18, 2017 4:01PM
  • Soupypoop
    Soupypoop
    ✭✭
    Anyone looking into this? Would really love to buy and enjoy the morrowind update, as a long time fan of TES, but I can't even so much as log into my acct to download the base game. Thanks.