Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vvardenfell/Morrowind The Pilgrim's Path Achievement - Shrines of the Seven Graces

Rinmaethodain
Rinmaethodain
✭✭✭✭✭
A guide on how to get Morrowind achievement "The Pilgrim's Path" where you need to visit Seven shrines located around Vvardenfell. For most of them they were in similar place as in original TES Morrowind, the most difficult one to find was "Shrine of Pride" that was furthest away from its "original" location:
Shrine of Humility above Lake Amaya
Shrine of Daring in Southwest corner of Temple Canton in Vivec
Shrine of Generosity outside the entrance to Palace Canton
Shrine of Courtesy in the 2nd lvl canal around Palace Canton
Shrine of Justice on upper floor of Tribunal Temple in Gnisis
Shrine of Valor south of Gnisis
Shrine of Pride southeast of Erabenimsun Camp

https://youtu.be/Otc-1zbHUAo
  • oldgerg
    oldgerg
    Soul Shriven
    i havent looked at morrowind achievements for eso yet is this something worth exploring other than just to check it out
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well thank you for the effort but this can be the worst video guide i've ever seen. All you needed to do was stand in the area and open your map and show the shrine on the map. I'm having headaches trying to watch this.
    PC|EU
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well thank you for the effort but this can be the worst video guide i've ever seen. All you needed to do was stand in the area and open your map and show the shrine on the map. I'm having headaches trying to watch this.

Sorry you feel that way, ill try to improve next time. Meanwhile I added a static map with marked locations in video description. You can use that and video as a backup to pinpoint location/visual landmarks.
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much. Awesome guide, made it a lot easier to get the achievement :)
    Please fix the game!
  • acsquared
    acsquared
    ✭✭✭
    thanks dargus!
    I run The Auction House, The Silk Road, Insert Guild Name Here and RawlMart. Because why not.
  • Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a bunch! Excellent Guide, loved it.
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
  • xroyal tommyjx
    xroyal tommyjx
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks helped a lot
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this!
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • zathera45
    zathera45
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you! Lot of trouble finding these!!
    One correction to your written hints above:
    should be
    Shrine of Generosity outside the entrance to Temple Canton
  • PhaeroX
    PhaeroX
    ✭✭
    A guide on how to get Morrowind achievement "The Pilgrim's Path" where you need to visit Seven shrines located around Vvardenfell. For most of them they were in similar place as in original TES Morrowind, the most difficult one to find was "Shrine of Pride" that was furthest away from its "original" location:
    Shrine of Humility above Lake Amaya
    Shrine of Daring in Southwest corner of Temple Canton in Vivec
    Shrine of Courtesy in the 2nd lvl canal around Palace Canton
    Shrine of Justice on upper floor of Tribunal Temple in Gnisis
    Shrine of Valor south of Gnisis
    Shrine of Pride southeast of Erabenimsun Camp

https://youtu.be/Otc-1zbHUAo

Yep, worst video ever. One picture, seven arrows, would've solved the problem. Found this to be much better:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4jUFRfamA
    Edited by PhaeroX on August 7, 2017 3:08AM
    @Phaero_X --- PC/NA/AD -- Carpe Diem