The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBOX][NA] Dungeon Masters / Looking for new members

Ir0nB34r
Ir0nB34r
✭✭✭
Dungeon Masters is a smaller guild looking to increase its ranks.

We came together to create a dedicated Dungeon and Trial raid group, and have had success in the past doing so. But after a hiatus we are looking to come back in a big way.

Right now our focus is to be an alternative for group finder and provide a dedicated area for people to create core groups to count on for regular runs. But we are open to expanding to different areas as we grow and gain new members.

We will also be providing free vampire and werewolf bites to all members.

No dues required, but donations of furnishing items are welcome so that we may deck out our Guildhall, which is located at the scenic Daggerfall Overlook.

Plans for the future:
Weekly raffles (will start when we reach our first 100 members)
PvP component (When we find enough members interested and a leader to help form groups. This will come with its own rank)
Guild Trader (this will only happen if the guild majority decides they want to. And if so, will unfortunately require dues to maintain)
Guild Bank Buy-Ins (a one time fee will give you life time access to the guild bank. Official amount is still TBD)

If you are interested, leave your gamertag below!
[XBOX][NA]
Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
(Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
"If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • benthesoundguy
    I'm keen to join Gamertag: Benthesoundguy
  • ksefick48
    ksefick48
    Soul Shriven
    Hell Razur48
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Please send an invite. I've been primarily a solo player for about 2 years now. I've gotten most of the achievements that a solo player can get and would like to start acquiring group-centered achievements. I've done all of the public dungeons but only 3 group dungeons so far. There's also a lot of Craglorn stuff I haven't done.

I'm currently vet 558 and am level 50 in all 6 crafts. I am more than happy to contribute to the guild bank and help in any way I can.
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! I will add everyone when I get home from work today. Which will be around 11pm EST.

By default, every member has the ability to invite others. So if you meet someone along the way that you want to invite, go ahead and shoot an invite their way!
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Ir0nB34r wrote: »
    Awesome! I will add everyone when I get home from work today. Which will be around 11pm EST.

By default, every member has the ability to invite others. So if you meet someone along the way that you want to invite, go ahead and shoot an invite their way!

Thanks for the invite. I look forward to to the future of dungeon delving. There are lots I haven't done yet (most of Craglorn and a number in the rest of Tamriel).
  • PocketAces13xb
    PocketAces13xb
    ✭✭✭
    Pocket Aces 13
    the activity finder has been pissing me off with lag and i need to get pledges done for undaunted leveling
    Pocket Aces 13 -Xbox NA
    509cp
    A Single Nut Lvl 50 StamDK
    Lets Get HighElf Lvl 50 MagSorc
  • GoldenGuardian
    I'm coming 535+ I'll like to join GT: Golden Guardian