The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last patch worsened Battleground queues, by a lot!

mandricus
mandricus
✭✭✭✭✭
I reported last week in this thread (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/comment/4266140) that battlegrounds queues were working better.

Unfortunately that is no longer the case. Last patch worsened things, by a lot.

Situation last week:

Readycheck - group was no longer viable - readycheck - group was no longer viable - readycheck - group was no longer viable cycle.

Usually after 6-7 cycles of that, you were able to enter battlegrounds. Queue was usually a matter of minutes, with any group formation. As solo was always almost an instant join, but even with a preformed group queue times were decent. Usually queue time was about 5 minutes or even less.

Situation with current patch:

Readycheck - someone declined invitation - readycheck - someone declined invitation - readycheck - someone declined invitation cycle

Almost an endless loop. It takes 20 mins, or even more, before you may be able to join a Battleground. If you are lucky. If you are not lucky, you can wait up to 30 mins without being able to join a single match.

Zos, I think you are all aware that Battlegrounds are one of the key reasons why we bought Morrowind. We paid for something we are not able to use given it's current state. At the moment, queueing for battlegrounds is just a frustrating experience.

We are all waiting with patience and good faith that sooner or later these issues will be fixed.

The problem is, the clock is running. Morrowind was released more than a month ago, and yet we are still dealing with a broken queue that makes almost impossible to play battlegrounds. And When a patch like this worsen the situation, instead of improving it, it's hard to stay positive and provide constructive feedback. It's easier to let the frustration become anger, and to come on the forum complaining about the current situation, in the worst possible ways.

Please have a look at what you did last patch, and how things were working before.

We don't know what you did, but please be aware that current patch worsened the situation by a lot. Thank you for your attention.

• Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow... I just bought the Morrowind expansion 30 minutes ago. Thought it would be nice to try the BG experience... nice surprise. 30 minutes later still waiting for queue. Had I read this before, I wouldn't have purchased the update.
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget: finally get into the BG, teams are 2x2x4. Die with 4 different procs on your recap. Release and get a 4 min load screen.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche