The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NAME CHANGES AND ACCOUNTS! DAMNED SECRET QUESTION!

RelaxAy
RelaxAy
Its honestly bad enough being ps4 player having to be stuck with ridiculous gamer tag and only being able to change it if create a completely new psn and lose all trophy progress (which i have finally decided is worth doing considering i hate my gamer tag that much). Nice to see we finally get the 'link an existing account option' yet still have to log in to account and unsync from psn. Which is all great and well if you can remember your secret question, which thusly so i do not and therefore cannot unsync my account. Why is there no ''reset secret question button''? Is there anyway to navigate around this or am i stuck waiting a response from support for the next however many days?
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering it sounds like a PSN problem.. you will rot and turn into a skellie before you get an answer here.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • RelaxAy
    RelaxAy
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Considering it sounds like a PSN problem.. you will rot and turn into a skellie before you get an answer here.

Always the way isnt it D: time to save for that new pc
    Options