The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My house

• Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Thanks to you, I understood how to bring some fire to my own kitchen in same house.
    Not the prettiest one, but that will be enough. Still needs more small things, however.
    vUM-33Zgd-M.jpg
    KkGe97IozKI.jpg

And, yes, you have quite a beautiful house.

That's awesome. Now I need to get a wolf head for mine.
    I really enjoyed building the fireplace and the stable outside. Just wish there were more spaces to build more stuff.
  • Farscape76
    Farscape76
    ✭✭✭
    Very well done OP...it's obvious you put a lot of work into it.
    CP 1200+ Xbox - NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Characters
    Dargo Crichton - VR16/lvl 50 StamDK - Stormproof
    Talon Crichton - lvl 50 Stamsorc
    Kara Crichton - lvl 50 StamDK
    Erza Crichton - lvl 50 MagDK
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job, quite impressive.

I have the outside of my main house done. I have puttered on the interior but I am not in any way ready to post screens of that part.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SoupDragon
    SoupDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Good job! Nice to see some inspiration for Strident Springs. Think I'm gonna build myself a fireplace as well!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed building the fireplace and the stable outside. Just wish there were more spaces to build more stuff.
    You have nice stable. I'd like to repeat, but I'm afraid not to have enough space for other things I want, so my horse still lives in one of khajiit tents, with floor lowered below ground.

• PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • mbaranski15
    mbaranski15
    ✭✭
    Awesome!