Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My house

Cillion3117
Cillion3117
✭✭✭✭✭
Almost finished furnishing my house. Let me know how it looks.

https://youtu.be/To4WXZ2_ahQ
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭

pretty cool. good attention to detail.
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I like it.

So far my nicest house is my property at Hunding's Palatial Hall... it's about 80% furnished to perfection for me; unfortunately I'm almost out of furniture slots, and that's with ESO+. It's going to take some creative editing for me to make it just right.

Out of curiosity, which house is this, and how many furnishings do you have?
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gothren wrote: »

pretty cool. good attention to detail.

Thanks. I spent many hours working on it.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I like it.

So far my nicest house is my property at Hunding's Palatial Hall... it's about 80% furnished to perfection for me; unfortunately I'm almost out of furniture slots, and that's with ESO+. It's going to take some creative editing for me to make it just right.

This is Strident Springs in Reapers March. I maxed it out with 600 slots. I REALLY wish they're raise the cap. I'd be able to do so much more if they would.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is really impressive!
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's impressive! I love realistic, detailed houses; the library/study was my favourite. :)
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cillion3117, if not a secret, what you used here? I think I recognize blocks in front part, but what is behind them?
    SbfWdqmbDRc.jpg
    And what bookshelves are in library? Hlaalu?
    Edited by Enemoriana on July 6, 2017 6:08PM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I like it.

This is Strident Springs in Reapers March. I maxed it out with 600 slots. I REALLY wish they're raise the cap. I'd be able to do so much more if they would.

Yes they absolutely need to raise the cap. I think I can only put like 10 more items in my main house, and much of it would still look empty.

Still, in spite of the cap, you made great use of your space. Honestly, I don't think your house needs anything else. The problem with Hunding's is that it's a large house on a large island; you end up using up most of your slots on the exterior and then have very few left for the interior, or vice versa. I almost wish I had started out with a smaller property that I could completely fill up with furnishings rather than a large beachfront manor that ends up being mostly stone and sand. At this point I can't even put food on my tables. :(
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I have the same problem with Hundings. A property with such massive potential, but nowhere near enough slots to realise it.

But I am SO impressed with what OP has done with Strident (one of my other houses, and still very much in progress).

The trouble with trying to decorate properties with such a tight limit is that so much of the enjoyment is lost due to constantly checking the rapidly encroaching cap, and having to compromise and throw out/abandon so many furnishing schemes that would have just made the property.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    @Cillion3117, if not a secret, what you used here? I think I recognize blocks in front part, but what is behind them?
    SbfWdqmbDRc.jpg
    And what bookshelves are in library? Hlaalu?

I just use the normal large stone blocks. I overlapped them to break up the pattern so it wouldn't be obvious. The shelf is two long planks buried in the wall, one is flat and the other is on its side.
    The library shelf are Hlaalu. The bottom row is upside down.
    Edited by Cillion3117 on July 6, 2017 6:54PM
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, I need a ton of help with mine. Is anyone aware of any kind of guide on housing for beginners? From how to place furniture wihtout spending a lot of time on it, to where to find not so expensive stuff. I'm completly lost :(
    Edited by SanTii.92 on July 6, 2017 6:45PM
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • oaflet
    oaflet
    ✭✭✭
    This is beautiful, OP- well done!
    Makes me feel particularly inept with my own home decorating skills, lol
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oaflet wrote: »
    This is beautiful, OP- well done!
    Makes me feel particularly inept with my own home decorating skills, lol

Thank you. I spent too many hours working on it.
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing job! Particularly love the hearth and the library. :)
    PC NA
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful house, it really makes one feel like someone is living in there... and having a great life ;)
    Congratulations, awesome job :)
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How much gold and crowns did you spent on all of this? :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    How much gold and crowns did you spent on all of this? :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1.2M for the house and maybe another 500K for items and recipes to craft everything. Total so far is close to 2 million gold and about 3K crowns.
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice home you got there. I wonder when I'll begin to decorate my home =/
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's superbly done. It all looks real. The only thing you're missing is a loo ;) But then, there is that water by the dock ... >.>

I've heard so many complaints about not being able to fill up the larger homes but you've packed everything nice and full.
  • AJSnakeGaming
    AJSnakeGaming
    ✭✭
    Nice job. Really wish I bought this house instead of Mathiisen Manor....
    PS4 EU server.
  • RosieTheRadiant
    RosieTheRadiant
    ✭✭✭
    Those busts on shelves look fantastic!
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. I had same issue with cap on hundings and switched to wayrest as my main house. Plus, wayshrine is close undaunted etc.
    Xbox One Na
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to you, I understood how to bring some fire to my own kitchen in same house.
    Not the prettiest one, but that will be enough. Still needs more small things, however.
    vUM-33Zgd-M.jpg
    KkGe97IozKI.jpg

And, yes, you have quite a beautiful house.
    Edited by Enemoriana on July 7, 2017 4:05AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • thisisScoMan
    thisisScoMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a very, very, very, fine house.
    Xbox One. NA Server
    Australian.
    600+ CP
    DC - 3 x Level 50
    AD - 2 x Level 50
    EP - 3 x Level 50
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. The inside makes me a bit jelous. I have a ridiculous amount of work done outside my strident springs home that it didn't leave me with as many slots as I would of liked inside the house. I could add so much more with another 100 slots lol. I'm maxed out using all 600 slots at the moment.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My house

... is a very, very fine house with two khaajit in the yard, life used to be so hard,
    Now everything is easy cause of you and our la, la, la...

:D:D:D
    Edited by Belidos on July 7, 2017 7:43AM
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome.

And here I am still in the starting inn with a wooden stool and a candle.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've done an awesome job OP! For a vampire's lair it looks downright welcoming! :)
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!