Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Trait for shield?

ascan7
ascan7
✭✭✭
Which traits are the best for a shield? Especially for PvP
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nirnhoned/Reinforced, Impenetrable or Study, depending on how you build. At least those are the once I would use. Infused and Divines are used by some builds too.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nirnhoned/Reinforced, Impenetrable or Study, depending on how you build. At least those are the once I would use. Infused and Divines are used by some builds too.

^This.^

Maybe check your build with the gear you already have (less the shield).

There should be a stat that pops out or needs attention when you look at your character stats in Cyrodiil.

If nothing pops out and all looks good then infused will add to your stat pool.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

+1
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭

+2

The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos