The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PVE Focused Guild - Dungeons/Dailies/Farming/Trials - Zombie Teddy Bears

Livyy19
Livyy19
For an invite or questions, contact either GT: PrydaTV live or GT: Livyy19 through Xbox Live or post your GT below.

Hi everyone,

Zombie Teddy Bears is an active PVE focused guild looking for more players to join our ranks. We mainly focus on running dungeons to farm gear, daily pledges, and with a goal to push the harder content such as vDSA and Veteran trials regularly. We are looking for active, experienced players for every role, and want to start having several groups available to run all the content. This guild values productivity, and we strive to complete content at an incredible pace.

We have multiple experienced members with vast knowledge of the game, some of which being previous top PC[NA] guild members, and we have no problem sharing and helping players to be able to push the top ranks by fine tuning their builds and gear. Everyone is extremely helpful and nice in this guild, and we intend to stay small so everyone can get to know each other. We also encourage people to join solely for personal gain to get the gear or run the content you need, but would love for more social members looking for an active guild to run the content frequently.

What we ask is that you:
-Have a good understanding of your build and the content mechanics
-Are driven to do PVE content frequently with skilled players
-Have a working mic and be social. Don't be afraid to ask questions and get to know people in the guild.

Thanks!
Edited by Livyy19 on January 10, 2017 6:07AM
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    How many members in guild
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Just over 30 members are in guild. We are trying to keep it big enough so there's lots on during peak times but small enough so we can get to know everyone.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • cypryan77
    cypryan77
    I am interested in this guild.
  • Zootowncuz
    Zootowncuz
    Soul Shriven
    An amazing guild, with great players, you will get out of it what you put in! Great people that have helped me as a new person to the game. I look forward to progression with this guild.
  • Nummyricious
    I am interested. GT: Nummyricious
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Invited a few people to the guild.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    We could use a few more people for vet Cradle farming and some DSA runs.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    We plan on farming Cradle of Mazzatun for the first few weeks of patch to make lots of gold for everyone. We would like to have two solid groups running it so we have a bit more flexibility on who we can pull in and if we are running an all melee team or all caster team.

Hit us up if interested.
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    We are starting to have more people join us and can efficiently run through the harder content. Still looking for more people that have a good understand of their roles. We hope to get a couple more people to start running trials in the near future
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Hamiltonmath
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Tossed you an invite
  • Pryxm
    Pryxm
    I am interested in this guild!
  • Furilic
    Furilic
    I'm interested GT: Gocee
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    Pryxm wrote: »

Is your GT the same as your username?
    Furilic wrote: »

I'll send out an invite in a bit
    Edited by Livyy19 on February 3, 2017 11:33PM
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    We really could use another skilled tank and some skilled dps for Mazzatun/Cradle/DSA farming.
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    Guild is growing and we are now over 50 members strong. Still looking for a couple more active players that are interested in running the harder content. We have several experienced players and we want to grow this core to efficiently run trials and the dlc dungeons with multiple groups.
    Edited by Livyy19 on February 9, 2017 12:45AM
  • Pryxm
    Pryxm
    Livyy19 wrote: »
    Pryxm wrote: »

Is your GT the same as your username?
    Furilic wrote: »

I'll send out an invite in a bit

GT is MistressPJ
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    We ran a normal Maw farm group last night to start getting people gear and it went very smooth and quick.
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    id like an invite GT: savage audacity
  • delclay23
    delclay23
    ✭✭
    Very interested gt: delclay23
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    id like an invite GT: savage audacity
    delclay23 wrote: »
    Very interested gt: delclay23

Invites sent
  • shona1whitey
    shona1whitey
    Soul Shriven
    Beastly dk tank here. My first char, I'm around cp 180 now.
    Gt: SHON a1whitey
  • raw718
    raw718
    Ignition DPS Sorcerer VR271, Master Crafter. GT=RAW718
  • Pureliquidacid
    Gt:iiGodLiike 305