Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dwemer Motif

RomansXXI
RomansXXI
✭✭✭
Why oh why isn't this motif in the dwarven crown crate? It would have seemed logical and obvious considering all the other dwemer items. Instead there are 3 other motifs that have no correlation. I think it would have been the only thing I would have wanted in this crate season.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it still in the crown store?

Sure, it's the price of 15 crates, but at least you can buy it outright. It's also so old that the guild traders should have it relatively cheap where it's posted.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm if you want this motif, its dirt cheap at guild traders. You'd have to find all chapters but they really arent expensive.
    Buying it with real money is like buying basic styles of xivkyn... Its there but youll find a better deal ingame.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • RomansXXI
    RomansXXI
    ✭✭✭
    My problem is that on the PS4 an server I have grinded and seeked out every guild trader but not a single one has any dwemer pages. Not sure why this is
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure that it's farmed all that much any more, so that's probably why you're not finding it. But the pages can drop from ANY dwemer container, whether it's in a dungeon or out in the world. It's a rare drop, but you could farm for some of the pages.

I'm on XB and I've seen the pages from time to time. Right now, I'm even seeing some of them priced at 50K+, which is stupidly overpriced.
  • RomansXXI
    RomansXXI
    ✭✭✭
    Way back I purchased them on pc for 3k each but all the ones I find now are upwards of 15k. For a single page ugh