Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamblade vs Magsorc

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Dracindo wrote: »
    Hard Mode vs Baby Mode

I fixed your title for you.

If that´s your perceived truth it might indicate a problem of gitting gud with stamblade.

Because you don't need to git gud with magsorcs, you just follow a build and you're gud.

Stamblades are good if you know how to play and build them, but magsorcs are much easier to play with.

Selene2 Viper5 EternalC*nt 5 procc that statement 100 to 0 in one buttonpress.
    Magsorc is easy to stay alive on. Stamblade is easy to kill on.

Valencer wrote: »
    Hard Mode vs Baby Mode

I fixed your title for you.

If that´s your perceived truth it might indicate a problem of gitting gud with stamblade.

Because you don't need to git gud with magsorcs, you just follow a build and you're gud.

Stamblades are good if you know how to play and build them, but magsorcs are much easier to play with.

Meanwhile in reality, even a monkey can play a procblade. Hard to screw up when you have infinite sustain and still enough burst to kill people easily...

I'm just saying, that magsorc will kill 100 players before the stamblade can. Also, my friend beat my main stamblade, while staying above 75% the entire time, and I was using a meta build. Meanwhile, my scrubby sorc, no meta, had no problem killing him.

So for me, magsorcs are easier to play with then stamblades. But maybe that has changed since the Morrowind DLC.

Wait wait wait, so you're talking about pre Morrowind? Why are you affirming things, entering a debate even, if you don't know the current state of things? I just don't get why you posted when you don't even know the situation. Like really why?

I tried stamblade, but not my Magsorc yet. But I've seen enough magsorcs running around everywhere, swiftly killing things to know what's up.

All I can see is Sorcs being slaughtered in BGs with their tiny shields.

Magsorc is still really strong even in BGs - but building them properly requires much more thought than equipping procs on a NB.

Shields being balanced around 20% inflated stats with CP is a problem in bgs definetly.

Yeah but then again, the only proc I personally run on my stamblade is Bloodspawn (or Troll King in a CP campaign) and at this point its obviously just as hard to build a balance of damage and sustain on a stamblade. Ended up trying out Vicious Ophidian instead of a monster set and really liked that in BGs
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeHei wrote: »
    Guys just look for @Bambok13 "Im J.. btw". You will never ask again, which class is the strongest. Here are too much guys, who never played against really strong player..

A strong player who used a bugged set and now is using double axe bleed yet RAGES when guys like Cyndis counter his overpowered build with skillful gameplay and he loses because, after all, skill does beat overpowered setups more often in 1v1's.

He's a good dueler, but from the day he became a "god" overnight, he's always been using bugged sets or overpowered setups.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigeracer wrote: »
    What is this heavy armour, axe bleed build that keeps getting mentioned?

Just a typical dueling build making full use of the insane dot that axes have. Dots eats shields if you have the time to apply them all.

Dueling is a different story, it's just build/ class countering really.
    Did they every fix the problem were Axe bleed will reset itself?All dots burn shield but stam dots are more effective then magic dots.Magic dots just allow magsorc to continue to shield stack .One of the main reason a Magdk won't kill a equal skill magsorc.
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »
    DeHei wrote: »
    Guys just look for @Bambok13 "Im J.. btw". You will never ask again, which class is the strongest. Here are too much guys, who never played against really strong player..

A strong player who used a bugged set and now is using double axe bleed yet RAGES when guys like Cyndis counter his overpowered build with skillful gameplay and he loses because, after all, skill does beat overpowered setups more often in 1v1's.

He's a good dueler, but from the day he became a "god" overnight, he's always been using bugged sets or overpowered setups.

But but cyndis and me are cheating in duels. We are using openworld builds o:) . So we shall *** off :wink: . U are only allowed to play heavy armor + tanky monster set face tanking with dual axes - ask jeff.
    Edited by Murador178 on July 4, 2017 11:31AM
  • Nihili
    Nihili
    ✭✭✭
    #fuckprocs