The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The infamous blacklist

realablecreatur
Does anyone know how to gain access or to submit names of people who wipe guild banks or can direct me where to do this?
  • Sensei
    Sensei
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for something like this as well. I'd like to be in contact with other GM's about this sort of thing.
    GM - The Lotus Guild
    GT: RoF Alpha Wolfe
  • realablecreatur
    Sensei wrote: »
    I'm looking for something like this as well. I'd like to be in contact with other GM's about this sort of thing.

Yeah it would be quite beneficial, no one has replied yet but I did find one on Facebook of all places. It's called 'elder scrolls online Xbox community' you've got to talk to the leaders
  • Sensei
    Sensei
    ✭✭
    Ok, thanks for the lead.
    GM - The Lotus Guild
    GT: RoF Alpha Wolfe
  • realablecreatur
    Sensei wrote: »
    Ok, thanks for the lead.

No problem buddy