The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC/EU] Looking for trial guild

d3ha
d3ha
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I am looking for guild that is trial-oriented. I know all trials on normal level, need to learn veteran/hard modes. My main characters are Tank and DD, I am CP494 atm.

I want to find guild were:
  • as mentioned before - I can learn vet mode and be part of organized runs
  • there is a mature and respectful squad
  • many people online and at least few runs per day for farm :)

Please whisper to me in game - @d3ha
PC/EU, I'm EP if that matters
Edited by d3ha on September 9, 2016 9:31AM
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell people what platform and server you are on?
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • d3ha
    d3ha
    Soul Shriven
    Edited main post/topic - PC/EU/EP
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check out http://www.alitheso.com/ We do trials at three levels of difficulty so you can be as relaxed or ambitious about it as you wish. And a friendly, respectful and mature culture is very important to us! Also, we are large guild with about 450 members so there are always many people online...
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Im interested MipMip. Game name Zanran EU/PC DG. Would love to join relaxed raid guild willing to show others how its done
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • d3ha
    d3ha
    Soul Shriven
    Still have one spot free for trials guild! :)
  • Avnr
    Avnr
    ✭✭✭
    interested :)

Avvva EU/PC