Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Showoff your holiday on balmora outfit!

• lion_heart_2000ub17_ESO
    mGOZF3V.jpg

A firelight view of Moonstone White, Dibella's Blush, and Coldharbour Ash Black topped with the Bycoket in the same black.

Like most others, I was disappointed in the top's inability to handle most colors, but I believe this combination suits this cheerful Khajiit
    Options
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also interesting...

When you start as a dunmer in the Morrowind Tutorial, your char is in the Holiday on Balmora outfit. <3

Edit: spelling :)
    Edited by Incognitius on July 1, 2017 3:34PM
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhhhhhh I cant wait to bring Thiriel into this!!! <3

Where's the screenshots
    Options
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MRiWfkt.png

My Breton LOVES this outfit, but she wishes it dyed better.....
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still kind of amazed they gave us an outfit with a boob window.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Dantaria
    Dantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh.

Screenshot_20170701_021652.png

The top doesn't dye. For comparison: I used the same color for top here:

Screenshot_20170701_021823.png

Brewer’s Ale Brown. It's, as you can see, a dark color. But not on Balmora outfit. Wasted crowns, honestly.
    English isn't my native, apologies for any mistakes.
    Options
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have got a closer pic of her.. but then I couldn't show off my new senche mount !@ LOL :D

33urjgm.jpg
    Edited by dem0n1k on June 30, 2017 11:29PM
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
    Options
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite happy with this dye stamp!
    k8XoThK.jpg
    Edited by MakeMeUhSamich on June 30, 2017 11:54PM
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your image is broken. Did you use the Direct Link imgur gives you?
    Edited by ArchMikem on July 1, 2017 12:04AM
    Options
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crap. Trying to use the app...
    Options
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also interesting...

When you start as a dunmer in the Morrowind Tutorial, your char is in the Holiday on Balmora outfit. <3

Capture.jpg

Just a note here since I see this post got caught in the Photobucket rebellion. Those of us who used it will have to choose a different host, presumably Imgur, since Photobucket has placed third party hosting behind a fairly steep paywall. :s

My own Holiday Dunmer outfit is still in it's original grey, which I think looks really nice. I'm considering a couple of dye stamps though so maybe I can get something posted soon?
    Edited by Moonscythe on July 1, 2017 12:04AM
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonscythe wrote: »
    Also interesting...

Capture.jpg

Just a note here since I see this post got caught in the Photobucket rebellion. Those of us who used it will have to choose a different host, presumably Imgur, since Photobucket has placed third party hosting behind a fairly steep paywall. :s

My own Holiday Dunmer outfit is still in it's original grey, which I think looks really nice. I'm considering a couple of dye stamps though so maybe I can get something posted soon?

Back when I used to be heavy into "City Journalism" over on SimTropolis (we shared images of our SimCity4 cities) I hosted everything on Photobucket. Glad I decided to get out and change over to Imgur.
    Options
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i99Jrsl.jpg

hyLvgnM.jpg

I also wish the colors would come out better, a deep red would have been nice but is pretty much non-existent.
    Options
  • SofiDesune
    SofiDesune
    ✭✭✭✭
    SgCUFPL.jpg

Still not sure if I desire to change the colour of the top, but so far!
    Options
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Use the dye stamps keep the red boots add black pants julianos white the chest thank me later
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulsahdaal wrote: »
    i99Jrsl.jpg

hyLvgnM.jpg

I also wish the colors would come out better, a deep red would have been nice but is pretty much non-existent.

Aww the lil bosmer in the bottom
    Options
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Back when I used to be heavy into "City Journalism" over on SimTropolis (we shared images of our SimCity4 cities) I hosted everything on Photobucket. Glad I decided to get out and change over to Imgur.

Testing this real quick, as an old Photobucket image of mine shows up fine on Discord and on Enjin.

edit: Image showed up fine. I used the "direct" link from the PhotoBucket page, and pasted that into the image box accessed by clicking the little painting box icon above the posting draft. I have never paid PhotoBucket a dime. Though my account with them is over 10 years old at this point, maybe I got grandfathered in?

Edited by Donari on July 1, 2017 2:41AM
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kildayen wrote: »
    Ty5jMoA.jpg

Gif21.gif
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who wished there were gloves at the end of those sleeves? They look needlessly fiddly with the belt buckle on the bicep and all...
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sxtf_zpsdk5toyof.png
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh no lol
    Options
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stania wrote: »
    sxtf_zpsdk5toyof.png

Imagine Beyoncé singing..."If you like it, then you should have put a bow on it!" LOL!
    Options
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    A bosmer on a guar must be the cutest thing ever <3
    yHYm4HP.jpg
    Edited by Nervani on July 1, 2017 7:57AM
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
    Options
  • PurpleRosa
    PurpleRosa
    ✭✭✭
    Took a while of playing around with purples and blues, as some blues come out purple. In playing around for a bit I found a nice dark type purple. The dye I used on the top and boots is Covenant Blue. I normally use Dolmen Deep blue as on most things that is a dark purple but I had to look more around as that dye did not really come out with enough of a purple tinge on the top, to my liking anyway.
    So if anyone else is looking for a good purple for it go for the Covenant Blue. Here is a screen of it on my character.

D2DAF00C9BDDEF607F5E8EF66BB120E9A877738D
    Edited by PurpleRosa on July 1, 2017 8:54AM
    Options
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snake_Hips_SQ.jpg?width=731&height=731

My High Elf Mag Sorc Snake-Hips
    Edited by S1ipperyJim on July 1, 2017 9:48AM
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nervani wrote: »
    A bosmer on a guar must be the cutest thing ever <3
    yHYm4HP.jpg

Omg so adorable lol
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosa1 wrote: »
    Took a while of playing around with purples and blues, as some blues come out purple. In playing around for a bit I found a nice dark type purple. The dye I used on the top and boots is Covenant Blue. I normally use Dolmen Deep blue as on most things that is a dark purple but I had to look more around as that dye did not really come out with enough of a purple tinge on the top, to my liking anyway.
    So if anyone else is looking for a good purple for it go for the Covenant Blue. Here is a screen of it on my character.

what is that pillar furnishing on the back of the character? towards the right
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 1, 2017 11:10AM
    Options
  • PurpleRosa
    PurpleRosa
    ✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

If you mean the one behind the hedges that is the - Tribunal Shrine in Fountain. It is from the Vivec City achievement furniture npc. Can't remember which achievement it is tied to. Anyway It is a really nice fountain, but hard to see in this screen, also the glow effect on it is from the purple crystal that I placed inside the pillar of the fountain. Hope that helps!
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

If you mean the one behind the hedges that is the - Tribunal Shrine in Fountain. It is from the Vivec City achievement furniture npc. Can't remember which achievement it is tied to. Anyway It is a really nice fountain, but hard to see in this screen, also the glow effect on it is from the purple crystal that I placed inside the pillar of the fountain. Hope that helps!

No the one that looks dwemer
    Options