The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Showoff your holiday on balmora outfit!

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Rosa1 wrote: »
    Took a while of playing around with purples and blues, as some blues come out purple. In playing around for a bit I found a nice dark type purple. The dye I used on the top and boots is Covenant Blue. I normally use Dolmen Deep blue as on most things that is a dark purple but I had to look more around as that dye did not really come out with enough of a purple tinge on the top, to my liking anyway.
    So if anyone else is looking for a good purple for it go for the Covenant Blue. Here is a screen of it on my character.

D2DAF00C9BDDEF607F5E8EF66BB120E9A877738D

what is that pillar furnishing on the back of the character? towards the right

If you mean the one behind the hedges that is the - Tribunal Shrine in Fountain. It is from the Vivec City achievement furniture npc. Can't remember which achievement it is tied to. Anyway It is a really nice fountain, but hard to see in this screen, also the glow effect on it is from the purple crystal that I placed inside the pillar of the fountain. Hope that helps!

No the one that looks dwemer

That looks like St Veloth's shrine. Is that an achievement reward purchase?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @aliyavana will you show off this outfit on your characters? :)
    Options
  • ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    yRahhtI.png?1

here's my little stamsorc bosmer

NhlZcM4.png?1
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a while of playing around with purples and blues, as some blues come out purple. In playing around for a bit I found a nice dark type purple. The dye I used on the top and boots is Covenant Blue. I normally use Dolmen Deep blue as on most things that is a dark purple but I had to look more around as that dye did not really come out with enough of a purple tinge on the top, to my liking anyway.
    So if anyone else is looking for a good purple for it go for the Covenant Blue. Here is a screen of it on my character.

If you mean the one behind the hedges that is the - Tribunal Shrine in Fountain. It is from the Vivec City achievement furniture npc. Can't remember which achievement it is tied to. Anyway It is a really nice fountain, but hard to see in this screen, also the glow effect on it is from the purple crystal that I placed inside the pillar of the fountain. Hope that helps!

It comes from this weekend's luxury vendor 6/30/17
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • PurpleRosa
    PurpleRosa
    ✭✭✭

That looks like St Veloth's shrine. Is that an achievement reward purchase?

Yeah it is - Veloth’s Reliquary. From Mournhold achievement furniture vendor. When you first place it, it is a mess of the parts. I recently found out it has two modes you can change, the mess and the one put together as you can see here.
    Options
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how to get a screenshot on Xbox over to something I can post from. I should mention that I only have an old mac...please don't scoff at me...I'm getting a new one very soon (but still a Mac).
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonscythe wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to get a screenshot on Xbox over to something I can post from. I should mention that I only have an old mac...please don't scoff at me...I'm getting a new one very soon (but still a Mac).

You can upload Xbox Screenshots to your OneDrive account, but since you have a Mac, I'm not sure you have one. Other than that if your console also uploaded your images to Xbox Live then I think you can access them on the Xbox Live website too, but I'm not sure where exactly.

What I always do is upload them to OneDrive, then go to OneDrive, log in then download my images to my Desktop then reupload them to Imgur for hosting.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, I'm halfway there. I used to use PhotoBucket and it worked fine but Imgur isn't cooperating. I put the Imgur link url into the drop down photo linky-thingy and nothing happens. I hate feeling stupid but I suppose I am. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you also for mentioning the onedrive. I do, indeed have an account but I take so few screenshots that I don't think about it. I'm always surprised when someone likes something because I also forget about Activities. Can you tell I'm an introverted loner?
    Edited by Moonscythe on July 2, 2017 12:22AM
    Options
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dunmer was too close in colour to the new outfit so I bought her a dye stamp.

[img][/img]DW03Uaj.jpg

The Bosmer looks good in the original

[img][/img]iZPCeGG.png

Success and i figured it out by myself. Hallelujah, I am trainable!
    Options
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    2j3rx8m.png
    No Lollygagging.
    Options
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandaire.jpg?raw=1

This is Tandaire Jaeriifaith
    Edited by GlassHalfFull on July 2, 2017 2:21AM
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    @aliyavana will you show off this outfit on your characters? :)

I'm broke irl atm
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vpwpt.png
    white for my Dunmer vampire
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Er something about that dunmers eyes look off
    radiostar wrote: »
    vpwpt.png
    white for my Dunmer vampire

Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Er something about that dunmers eyes look off

Ya, it's those new CS lashes they put out.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Bosmer ... Breton can hold their own sometimes.

8V9b0tB.png

ycFPKYS.png

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 2, 2017 5:50PM
    Options
  • lion_heart_2000ub17_ESO
    Seen a couple of decent Redguards here, so here's another..

dwZhaLp.jpg

Cyrodiilic Steel looks really nice on the top, especially against the darker skin tone.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Bosmer ... Breton can hold their own sometimes.

8V9b0tB.png

ycFPKYS.png

It's not the same :(
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So there is a costume now that shows 1/3 of a breast and everybody is happy. Next time in crownstore......
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    So there is a costume now that shows 1/3 of a breast and everybody is happy. Next time in crownstore......

So?
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems to me that it shows 2/3rds of two breasts.

Edit: I cannot tpye to save y life today
    Edited by Elsonso on July 3, 2017 7:22PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In point of fact there have been more complaints about lack of or loss of a boob window than the presence of same. Also this is a town costume not armor that is supposed to keep us uninjured. Chainmail bikinis are different and skivvies are just inelegant. This costume owes a lot to the Japanese but it is elegant, as is the gown which is coming soon to the crown store.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonscythe wrote: »

In point of fact there have been more complaints about lack of or loss of a boob window than the presence of same. Also this is a town costume not armor that is supposed to keep us uninjured. Chainmail bikinis are different and skivvies are just inelegant. This costume owes a lot to the Japanese but it is elegant, as is the gown which is coming soon to the crown store.

Game needs more skimpy outfits
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still miss the boob window....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might get this costume but the dye really makes me not want to get it
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bringer wrote: »
    Really a shame about those colors
    qG5lrDj.jpg

omg bosmers are so adorable
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Bosmer? It's a Dunmer costume! So.. Dunmeri Master Race picture for you.

vgy2DBU.png

It takes white really well, most other colors come in faded, some colors come in a dark brown color on the boots regardless what the color actually is.

Seems whites/blues/purples work best.

She constantly complains about back problems, amirite?
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
    Options
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a dark dungeon, the "no pants" dye-job is quite unsettling.

Tfe7nGR.jpg
    Options
  • supremeiceprincess
    OcoURZB.png?1

Here's my Khajiit with her welwa pet named Meatball
    Options