The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are the best events or shenanigans your guilds offer?

peoplecallmeleo
peoplecallmeleo
✭✭✭
So I recently started a guild that I want to get up and running, not really looking to make it massive but I want to at least get a solid trials group going within the guild. Currently there are about 5 members including myself that are constantly in Guild chat and trying to help other players get their gear. I'm trying to think of fun and creative ways to get people involved. We haven't really started doing much recruiting yet but i'd like to have something set up before we go on and start recruiting people to join. I have this idea of a guild where the guild members vote and have a say in what the guild activities are instead of the normal where high ranking officers chose the trials and dungeons the guild is running, because they will always only do things based on what they themselves need instead of what the majority of the members need.
Anyways just looking to see whats out there that you personally like in guilds or stuff that you notice that gets people involved.
TIA
DC - Redguard Templar Non-op
DC - Breton MagDK Crafter
DC - Khajit Gankblade PVP
DC - Breton Templar Healer PvP
DC - High Elf MagSorc DPS PVE
DC - Khajit StamSorc PvP
DC - Orc DragonKnight Tank PvE
DC - Dark Elf MagBlade Non-op
DC - High Elf MagWarden Non-op

All DC All The Time