Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Gallery of Crafted armor styles

• Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish there was a way to see how V10 Armor looks at legendary level so its easy to pick which motif style to use.

So many look good a 'white' but look bad at 'yellow' level. I guess we will have to wait to dyes come in.

The craft preview window needs to be more 'detailed' and allow you to view it at all level (common to legendary). I am trying to find a good V10 Heavy chest, legs, the rest medium look but I don't want to upgrade them all the legendary and find I have to hide the look with a costume.
    Edited by Natjur on May 12, 2014 1:15AM
  • Dulfy
    Dulfy
    ✭✭✭
    Syntse wrote: »

Also not sure if your class actually has some impact on how the armor looks too, if so then for complete list it would require armor per class per style per genre.

Class has no difference on the armor look, we are adding male/female armor pics constantly but male pics are sometimes hard to come by as both of our mains are female chars so we have to rely on other players to send us screens :)
    Dulfy.net - MMO guides & blog
    Skyshards & Lorebooks guide | ESO-fashion - armor gallery | Quests guide
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot. Although there are too much pictures of females wearing the armor.

Oh, and as a suggestion, please post the whole pic in the overview. That way you dont have to click through everything.

Good job, as always!

Greetz,
    Uvi
  • Dulfy
    Dulfy
    ✭✭✭
    Bad News, ZoS said that some of the veteran armor colors etc are wrong so we will need to update VR armor sets once the fix is in.
    Dulfy.net - MMO guides & blog
    Skyshards & Lorebooks guide | ESO-fashion - armor gallery | Quests guide
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they indicated they were inverted, so the white armor is the improved and the gold for instance is the white appearance. Awesome!
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Zakua
    Zakua
    ✭✭✭
    Well they indicated they were inverted, so the white armor is the improved and the gold for instance is the white appearance. Awesome!

Wait, what?
    Where did you all read this? I would like to make sense of it...having a hard time wrapping my head around what you described 0_o

Oh nvm, found the thread. YAY glad they will be fixing Vet armor colors!
    Edited by Zakua on May 19, 2014 8:28PM
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heads up, they haven't included the Orc and Redguard armor after update 6.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Jumpy_Wizard
    Jumpy_Wizard
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome thanks
  • Shoegarshack
    Shoegarshack
    ✭✭
    Are there any online links to see void cloth, void steel ect... I cannot seem to find any good resources for V10+ materials and the associated images.

Cheers.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    here is my altmer in her newXyvkin VR1 heavy armor :) (partly green, partly blue improvement)

eQeq5N7.jpg

K6uZhU6.jpg

JTqvTWd.jpg
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yo, due to recent updates and armor styles, I was hoping to see some expansive updates in ESO-Fashion. If people are willing to submit updates, that would be great. If I had a decent computer with good graphics I would do it.

Thanks e'rybody
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • EternalDiva
    EternalDiva
    ✭✭✭
    This would be great, however the images disappear when I try to enlarge the page so that I can see them. and sometimes they disappear even when the page is viewed at actual size. And once they disappear I cant get them back by reloading the page. I have to completely leave and come back.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much.