The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Banished Cells 1 Final Boss Bug

JiDul
JiDul
✭✭✭
Not sure how many of you have noticed this, but i'm sure it's quite a few. Figured i'd post it here to see if I can get ZOS attention on this. The final boss High Kinlord Rilis doesn't move beyond that platform he spawns from. He is stuck there and cannot go down the stairs or anywhere else in the room which causes an issue because of the flames that he creates. It limits players to only fighting him in that area. It looks as though he is running into a wall. Even if you were to go to the other side of the room, he is still aggro'd and will continue attacking you from a distance, no matter what but will not move from that platform. I wouldn't be complaining about it if it weren't for HM that causes those healing bubbles to heal him almost to full health making it extremely difficult to kill. Those bubbles spawn like 2 feet from him. Anyways just thought I'd post about it here. Talk about your experiences? See if you can explain it better then me haha.
  • Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭
    I've had the exact same issue and it is in both Banished cells, 1 and 2. Its made VET BC2 HM a lot easier though XD but yeah for BC1 its an absolute nightmare to do any sort of damage to the boss before he heals himself up from the feasts
    Joshua Doom- Imperial Templar
    Mr Altmer- High elf sorcerer
    Silent Destroyer- Khajiit nightblade
    Heals-with-scales- Argonian Templar
    Cat Sorc-- Khajiit sorcerer
    The poison expert- Imperial Dragonknight
    Templar Destroyer- High Elf Templar
    Nooby Warden- High Elf Warden
    Poisonous Noob- Redguard Dragonknight
    Death-by-Magicka- Dark Elf Nightblade
    Sinisterblade- Redguard Warden