Fear is STILL bugged, and cannot be broken out of reliably. I'm an experienced PvP'er and player, and can routinely break all CCs (Stun, knockup, knockdown, etc) functionally immediately... EXCEPT Fear. It still has the BS 1-2 seconds of having to WAIT until the animation starts before being breakable.
If you're PvPing, and your burst combo relies on fearing a target first, or you're wondering why you seem to have better success that way instead of other forms of CC, that's why. It's bugged, and I'm not the only one that has said it, or felt it. Just letting you know, you're basically abusing an exploit.
Am I ranting? You bet I am. I'm sick and tired of being able to fight 2 and even 3 people at the same time, for minutes on end, breaking CCs, blocking, rolling, whatever........ until I'm feared. Then I can mash Break-free until my keys break, and all I can do is sit there and watch my character die like I'm AFK. It's F-ing infuriating.
twitch.tv/linearparadoxBenthar the Unkillable
- lvl 50 StamDK - ADHigh Confessor Celosia
- lvl 50 MagDK, ADAeolyndra Sunstrider
- lvl 50 Magplar Support God, ADMaldreth Angala
- lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, ADVeldrosa Wyldwind
- lvl 50 StamSorc, ADM. Night Shatupon
- lvl 50 MagBlade, ADVestonia Ironhardt
- lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, ADBone Daddy
- lvl 50 Stamcro, ADAbra Kedaver
- lvl 50 Magcro, ADCP 1100+