The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WHEN IS THIS BROKEN GAME GOING TO GET FIXED???

• ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eh being full of bugs is just part of the TES formula.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you take a step back and look at ESO its actually a pretty poor effort at trying to (and failing to) blend WoW and TES together.

I certainly hope so! :smile:
    Your ticket support system (for the most part) is about as useful as me writing on a piece of paper and throwing it in the bin.

As near as I can tell, the ticket management system is designed, sold, implemented, and supported by Sheogorath. The CS people, when you actually interact with them, are good. At least as good as the support information they have at hand, which can sometimes be out of date.

ZOS needs a new customer support system. This should be powered by software and processes that don't include the goal of "adds to customer frustration". Then ZOS could drop this bundle of wonderful stuff that they are using and players could get to customer support without having to swim upstream in boiling water while being shot at with arrows.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, i have tried that and i still get UI Errors that screw up my game. The queue times aint the issues. Its the fact the game is broken and needs to be fixed asap. But rather than admit the flaws ZoS / Bethes would rather just add a new area to give everyone a TES3 hard on and hope that people ignore the fact the game is broken.

Then to top it off people would sooner ridicule and mock you and live in their denial instead of trying to help the cause to get things fixed.

Fun fact. UI errors generally come from addons on PC.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do as I have done- did not purchase Morrowind and cancelled ESO Plus until the focus is put on gameplay issues, especially in PVP, instead of focusing on new content or stupid crates and crown store items.

this is what I am doing. No more money from me till fixed.

As for the OP well it's sad but we have been playing with bugs since day one and some are still around.
    I don't think they care as long as your buying loot creates and other crap from the crown store.

If the game in general was not so fun I would pick a new game.
    Edited by Kali_Despoine on June 29, 2017 1:10PM
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    @Piraja27

I try /reloadui whenever i encounter one but it very rarely works for me. I can only assume the issues i face then are just xbox specific (for the most part).

I absolutely appreciate what it may take to actually fix the gamme, but surely it would make sense for then to take it down, fix it properly, then re launch it in a working state and give people some form of compensation a-la-FFXIV.

Also, i appreciate that you gave a constructive answer rather than just trolling for the sake of trolling like most on here.

As for the crown store, i couldnt agree more. I bought a costume pack with the free crowns for buying the imperial edition of the game and wish i hadnt because it looked far better listed in the store than it did on my toon.
    I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Creating a thread and announcing you've uninstalled the game and no longer plan to play is considered a quitting thread, which is not allowed by our forum rules. Constructive feedback is welcome, but it must be done in a way that follows the community guidelines.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.