The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

WHEN IS THIS BROKEN GAME GOING TO GET FIXED???

Cybercore_Death
Cybercore_Death
✭✭✭
There are multiple game breaking bugs and issues in general with both the game and the support and customer service, so when are you going to finally acknowledge these issues and fix them?

Honestly, its disgusting that you've gotten away with it for so long. The issues i (and others) have tried to raise to no avail have been present for far too long with no real acknowledgement and promise to fix.

When you take a step back and look at ESO its actually a pretty poor effort at trying to (and failing to) blend WoW and TES together.

The grind for gear is diabolical. I get that you need people to keep playing but the algorithms used to determine RNG are severely flawed. You either get a drop that has nothing to do with your build type or you dont get the drop at all.

Dungeon finder is still a broken mess. Even after Morrowind it is still plagued with issues.

The constant UI Errors encountered are beyond a joke and are sometimes so severe that it takes several game / console restarts to refresh the broken coding enough to be able to play again.

Your ticket support system (for the most part) is about as useful as me writing on a piece of paper and throwing it in the bin. They claim to have no real power and to log issues in the forum. You log issues in the forum and all you get is divided opinions from people who have opened their eyes and acknowledge how broken the game is or people who are in denial and trying to clasp on to the idea that ESO is actually a decent game.

There are just a few things that are wrong. You either need to pull the plug and refund everyone for everything they have invested or start and listen to people and fix this broken mess.

I hit breaking point last night. Having tried to use Activity Finder to get into a dungeon for over an hour i finally got into one. 2 bosses in i get a UI Error pop up for no reason and all my skills stopped working and enemy AI broke. This is not the first time either, this haapens often. What did i do after? I cancelled ESO plus and uninstalled the game. Drastic? Not really. I cant justify paying your or playing the game anymore. If there were an option to get a refund for the game and all ESO plus payment at the cost of wiping all my accounts as if i had never played i would take it and no look back.

Alas, i highly doubt that even this post will get anywhere like so many before mine.
I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is technically a quitting thread so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to have your gold please?
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Learn 2 heal or tank if you want fast q times.

Mine are always instant.

Cheers!
  • stephbay123
    stephbay123
    ✭✭✭
    Do as I have done- did not purchase Morrowind and cancelled ESO Plus until the focus is put on gameplay issues, especially in PVP, instead of focusing on new content or stupid crates and crown store items.
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No eta
    Edited by Mashille on June 29, 2017 9:56AM
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alas, i highly doubt that even this post will get anywhere like so many before mine.

You mean, because the thread will get locked for being an "I quit," thread? And will then sink from the front page never to be heard of or remembered again?
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inserts Ralph Wiggum George Washington Meme screaming NEEEEVAAAAR, Here.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »
    This is technically a quitting thread so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to have your gold please?

That was fast. Fun fact what you did is a violates of forum: "since we don't allow discussions where players request trades, sell items, or request gold/items. In-game transaction requests should be handled through in-game chat or through guild functions."

But still best of luck so you get another "1M gold" :p .

Sadly there are a lot of bugs in this game and most are never getting fixed, but if you hope to get any useful response in the forum you are dead wrong.
    Edited by Zer0oo on June 29, 2017 10:00AM
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • The_Red_Viper
    The_Red_Viper
    ✭✭✭
    NO.ONE.CARES.
  • RIGHTEOUS_REPORT
    RIGHTEOUS_REPORT
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Zenimax were the Gods of coding?

Even the small bugs ain't getting fixed either.

No bug tracker, useless discussion sections.

Its all downhill from here.
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    17 november 2019 at 17.42.
  • GiuEliN0
    GiuEliN0
    ✭✭✭
    goodbye.
    Beta-tester January 2014
    PC EU
    Most Important Character:
    Elsewin, DC, Bosmer Stamblade PVE cp 1100+ Flawless Conqueror
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/12343192/signatur.jpg
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

If you actually thought this then god help you.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out OP. That'd be tragic.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out OP. That'd be tragic.

The cleaning bill for the door would be an unpleasant sight to behold indeed.
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game runs fairly good most of the time for me, get the odd occasional disconnect in pvp but since I don't care about quitting thread I will just say BYE
    3681055.gif
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt say i'm quitting as such but more taking an "extended break" from the game cos its gotten no better with Morrowind.

I wouldnt say i'm quitting as such but more taking an "extended break" from the game cos its gotten no better with Morrowind.

As for changing to a tank / healer, thats not my play style and never has been but it wont fix the fact that when in dungeons i get presented with game breaking UI Errors. I wouldnt mind the wait if it actually worked when i got in.
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see that people would rather ridicule than contribute. Your support is duly notes, thanks guys
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't use dungeon finder , just get some guildies or friends together and do them ,a lot easier that way.
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Again, i have tried that and i still get UI Errors that screw up my game. The queue times aint the issues. Its the fact the game is broken and needs to be fixed asap. But rather than admit the flaws ZoS / Bethes would rather just add a new area to give everyone a TES3 hard on and hope that people ignore the fact the game is broken.

Then to top it off people would sooner ridicule and mock you and live in their denial instead of trying to help the cause to get things fixed.
    Edited by Cybercore_Death on June 29, 2017 11:24AM
  • RIGHTEOUS_REPORT
    RIGHTEOUS_REPORT
    ✭✭✭

Well Bethesda couldn't pull this off and they are considered pretty good at their job.

Honestly I thought Zenimax were much more professional, even this forum is pretty useless right now, there's no order and direction anywhere.

• Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Point proven, thanks :-)
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    And i agree, which is what i find quite disappointing.

I know they gotta make money and they need to find ways to keep people playing but where do you draw the line at quality vs quantity? I'd sooner have fewer "expansions" or "dlc" and a better quality game that works how its supposed to.

I do wonder if i'm the only one some times.
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before closed.

PS: Humble insightful farmer here asking for a donation.

photo-122.jpg
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well Bethesda couldn't pull this off and they are considered pretty good at their job.

Honestly I thought Zenimax were much more professional, even this forum is pretty useless right now, there's no order and direction anywhere.

The number of games that Bethesda Game Studios has made that are released with game breaking bugs begs to differ. If there is anything that games published by Bethesda Softworks have in common is that they are all buggy messes. :D
  • RIGHTEOUS_REPORT
    RIGHTEOUS_REPORT
    ✭✭✭

The number of games that Bethesda Game Studios has made that are released with game breaking bugs begs to differ. If there is anything that games published by Bethesda Softworks have in common is that they are all buggy messes. :D

I agree, I never pre-order or purchase on release day, always wait, but again at least Bethesda actually fix the bugs. Hand on heart never encountered any game breaking bugs with any Bethesda title. Always a solid 60FPS experience.
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see that people would rather ridicule than contribute. Your support is duly notes, thanks guys

Well you said you quit the game, uninstalled game, and now you not really quitting the game.

Your actions sound silly to me.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree, I never pre-order or purchase on release day, always wait, but again at least Bethesda actually fix the bugs. Hand on heart never encountered any game breaking bugs with any Bethesda title. Always a solid 60FPS experience.

After buying Skyrim the first time back at the original 2011 release, I have learned that. God damn dragons flying backwards.
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    Here's some wisdom.

When it comes to creating a game, code wise especially with the game engine. There might be some bugs in the engine such as the UI errors that came up in early development and weren't noticed until almost finished product.

This means that it is either impossible to fix easily enough that it is worth the time or effort because the answer can it be fixed is not 100% or they would have to recode the entire game engine from the beginning which probably isn't viable option either.

Personally I have not experienced UI errors much, a couple but it seems my fix was that I toned down the graphics. Did that to ease up on my rig but it got rid of the errors. Cannot say what if you're on console, that isn't really an option there.
    However when I did get the error I used simple command of /reloadui and that seemed to have helped with the issue.

Note: I am not defending the broken messes this game has but simply letting you know what might be going on behind the scene. I have my bones to pick with this game and Zenimax, mainly with the crown store system they have. (I believe it is a scam)
  • Faylis
    Faylis
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what "game breaking bugs" you have discove....... you know what, nevermind.

B9a1fh.gif
This discussion has been closed.