The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet and hardmode trials guild!

Tkap420
Tkap420
<Hydja kids> Looking for players experienced in all hardmode and Vet trials! We need some tanks healers and good dps. Trying to keep recruits above 600 cp, healers able to use SPC/twilight, mending or worm, using lightning wall on back bar with minor breach poisons. Looking for dps able to hit 35k on test dummy with elly applied <mainly magic chars for survivability reasons>!!! We run our trials between 7pm-9pm est and another set at 1am est!!! PM tkap420 if you have any questions or are interested in working towards hard mode completion and getting to the top of the leaderboards. Also we use the BAND app to set up trials so please be willing to set that up.
Edited by Tkap420 on June 23, 2017 5:50PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gt tarafraka cp 750 all roles
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh and all gear, all hardmode leaderboards.
  • Tkap420
    Tkap420
    Sounds good @TARAFRAKA I will send you an invite once I get home from work.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested especially in the late night runs. I've done all Vet HM trials except Vmol.
  • Tkap420
    Tkap420
    @montiferus what classes do you have?
  • Markdechene1
    Markdechene1
    ✭✭✭
    Still devo that I got booted haha :neutral:
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pretty much have every class for DPS. Lately Im running MagDK (5 sun, 4 aether, 2 grothdar, vma destro)
  • Tkap420
    Tkap420
    Bump
  • Tkap420
    Tkap420
    Bump