The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't light attack, switch weapons and some others

TescoBiscuits
TescoBiscuits
✭✭✭
So, while playing I realized I could not switch weapons, I tried to do it by going on to inventory and pressing the two sided arrow button, this did not work either.
I then tried to go on the weapon section of the inventory but I could not switch from what I was already on. The same thing for skills, I could not change to look at any other sections apart from the one I was already on.
I went into combat and could not use any light or heavy attacks and could only use skills.

I did not test anything out before quitting and opening the game back up. Which did fix the issue.
This is just a heads up.
Everything accomplished has been done on a integrated graphics card, thus far.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens to most if us from time to time, and goes back to the Homestead patch. Complete skill lock out, with the inability to even light or heavy attack. It goes away after 1-2 minutes.

It's hell when you're trying to heal through a boss burn and your character won't do more than hold his staff out at a weird angle.
    Edited by Reverb on June 29, 2017 11:56AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche