Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Revus Demnevanni's face

Marrtha
Marrtha
✭✭✭✭
Hello!

I don't really want to spoil anything so I'll just cut to the chase. I fell in love with Revus Demnevanni's facial features and want to look like him in the game. I am willing to change race and gender BUT I need help as I am not happy with my own copycat skills in the character creation mode.

Here are some screenshots of what he looks like. If anyone is skilled enough and can share their sliders to get his look, I would be very grateful!

bKMKoiS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bKMKoiS.jpg
Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • RegentPrime
    RegentPrime
    Soul Shriven
    I'm just gonna bump this because I too would love to have the slides to make a character who looks like Revus. I absolutely fell in love with his character almost immediately after meeting him. Most specifically I love the way he will sometimes smile while conversation.
    NXwyME2.jpg
    But really, if anyone could get us the sliders to recreate this glorious face of his, it would be very much appreciated!
    Edited by RegentPrime on June 15, 2017 10:03PM
    PC/NA

DC - Argonian Stamina Sorcerer - Talek-Zel
    DC - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade - Ra'kazi
    EP - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - Zeveron Sethandus
  • RegentPrime
    RegentPrime
    Soul Shriven
    Allow me to add that this thread is Revus Demnevanni approved!

of0JWPQ.jpg
    PC/NA

• Gwythyr
    Gwythyr
    ✭✭
    He is a lovely NPC.
    Server: EU PSN
    Champion Points: 502

AD - Breton Sorceror
    EB - Templar Bosmer
    DC - Altmer Dragonknight
    AD - Khajiit Nightblade
    AD - Khajiit Templar
    DC - Dunmer Sorceror
    AD - Khajiit Warden
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Got kinda close but its hard to compare to an out-of-editor appearance since it has no shading. If I don't finish I'll post it later and see it anyone's up to readjustments. :) (didn't quite catch his profile)
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • RegentPrime
    RegentPrime
    Soul Shriven
    Resfeber wrote: »
    Got kinda close but its hard to compare to an out-of-editor appearance since it has no shading. If I don't finish I'll post it later and see it anyone's up to readjustments. :) (didn't quite catch his profile)

When/if you manage to get it, I can't wait to see it so I can do it myself! Thanks for working on it!
    PC/NA

• RegentPrime
    RegentPrime
    Soul Shriven
    imgur.com/a/uHyg3

There is my best attempt at it.
    PC/NA

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That character was delightful. I loved that whole quest.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha he's a cutie. Especially for a Telvanni :D
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imgur.com/a/uHyg3
    That's pretty good. :)
  • Idylliqe
    Idylliqe
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to comment to say that I love this post lol <3 I have thought this as well about NPC's throughout my time questing.
    NA PS4
    Stamina Nightblade
    "Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    Tenet 1: Never dishonor the Night Mother. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 2: Never betray the Dark Brotherhood or its secrets. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 3: Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Dark Brotherhood superior. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 4: Never steal the possessions of a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 5: Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
  • Idylliqe
    Idylliqe
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    imgur.com/a/uHyg3

REALLY good!
    NA PS4
    Stamina Nightblade
    "Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    Tenet 1: Never dishonor the Night Mother. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 2: Never betray the Dark Brotherhood or its secrets. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 3: Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Dark Brotherhood superior. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 4: Never steal the possessions of a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 5: Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
  • RegentPrime
    RegentPrime
    Soul Shriven
    imgur.com/a/uHyg3
    Idylliqe wrote: »
    imgur.com/a/uHyg3

REALLY good!

Thank you both so much! <3
    PC/NA

• Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Idylliqe wrote: »

REALLY good!

Agreed! This looks awesome!
    I think you got the face shape really well which I can't seem to get. he goes flat in profile. I also will uh.. not show his body because he I can't not make elves look like noodles. :D (Exception being my woodelf)

dfa429c0-40e8-4235-a02c-57542ac8e9a2.png
    d2fa4189-2a2a-4152-854b-35d6ad923e56.png

Close ups are after I played with the face slider a bit. (soft, heroic, angular?) I think I'm off somewhere there maybe.

( Protip: I'm a lazyass about upload sites and bethesda.net lets you drag and drop upload ;) )
    Edited by Resfeber on June 16, 2017 11:49PM
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if this character appears in the game AFTER we finish his quest? I did his quest before finishing the Vvardenfell main quest, and during the end ceremony with Vivec himself, Revus showed up there to attend the ceremony. I haven't seen him since, though. I'd love to know if he ended up being stuck in an inn, or in Vivec City or somewhere afterward.

You can actually see Naryu after you finish her quest, hanging out near the crafting stations in Vivec. I was surprised to see her there, and clicked on her. You get a nice conversation from her.
  • RegentPrime
    RegentPrime
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone know if this character appears in the game AFTER we finish his quest? I did his quest before finishing the Vvardenfell main quest, and during the end ceremony with Vivec himself, Revus showed up there to attend the ceremony. I haven't seen him since, though. I'd love to know if he ended up being stuck in an inn, or in Vivec City or somewhere afterward.

You can actually see Naryu after you finish her quest, hanging out near the crafting stations in Vivec. I was surprised to see her there, and clicked on her. You get a nice conversation from her.

I think he stays in Gnisis, but I am not too sure.
    PC/NA

• Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna delete my attempt-dummy so in case anyone wants this, feel free to improve on it:

7yi8uj076i8k.png
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]