The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Race's missing

Esomorrowind89
Hello elderscrolls online I have all the dlc's but can't create dunmer and altmer aswell as imperial I've emailed support numerous times and nothing's been done
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you able to access all the other races?

Without the adventurers pack you can only create a race which falls under the banner of a specific faction (i.e you have to make a Ebonheart Pact character to play a Dunmer) the adventurers pack will let you play any race in any alliance.

You will also need Imperial edition to play Imperial characters.

Both of these are available from the Crown Store but neither are part of a DLC package.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    To play as an imperial you need the imperial edition upgrade, as for dark elf and high elf one is Ebonheart pact and the other is Aldmeri dominion if I remember correctly so you must have chosen Daggerfall covenant? Make sure to check yo because AD has bosmer altmer and the cats/ EP has dark elf nord and lizards / DC has Breton/Redguard/Orcs

There is a package that lets you pick any race any alliance in crown store* Last time I checked.
    Edited by FlyLionel on June 28, 2017 7:10PM
    The Flyers
  • Esomorrowind89
    The adventurer pack account bound or just one character at a time in the sense I'd have to purchase this over and over if I wanted to stay on the same alliance
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once yo
    The Flyers
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The adventurer pack account bound or just one character at a time in the sense I'd have to purchase this over and over if I wanted to stay on the same alliance

It's account bound. You only need to purchase it once.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Esomorrowind89
    Thanks guys so I searched the races I thought I was missing and I've got them just not imperial as dunmer and altmer are other names on eso
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys so I searched the races I thought I was missing and I've got them just not imperial as dunmer and altmer are other names on eso
    Ah yes, ESO uses the non mer names for the elven races. This is the same throughout most of the game for items as well.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Esomorrowind89
    I feel such a noob lol been playing for about 2 weeks on my stamblade and wanted a Templar