Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
So after posting and asking how I go about getting nirncrux (thank you for all the responses by the way, they were very helpful) I set out to farm it. And after 6 hrs I finally got one. Is this normal for the drop rate or is the RNG just being a jerk? Cause if that's the drop rate it's gonna take me a year to get enough to research all armor and weapons that I use.
Edited by zero01 on June 28, 2017 9:37AM