Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you like the new Telvanni Tower Tel Galen?

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks decent
    Dracindo wrote: »

Looks like Stay Moist Mansion lost its "Ugliest & most overpriced house" award.

But it still wins in the " Best house name" award, imo.

OT, I don't dislike the house as much as some people. It just seems a little claustrophobic and the outside area is too small.
    All in all, it's nice but not "8000 crowns" nice
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it looks awful
    Dracindo wrote: »
    I can make a dirt house in Minecraft, and it will still look better than that.

Looks like Stay Moist Mansion lost its "Ugliest & most overpriced house" award.

Stay Moist is ugly, but in a positive way - it's funny, very Argonian, and actually I like the "Poop Mansion" :) If I had an Argonian and some spare crowns, I would buy it.
    Tel Galen is disgusting, makes me nauseous, it's not funny and doesn't deserve to be called "Telvanni". I understand it's my opinion (and not only mine), but I won't pay 8k crowns for overgrown corpus-ridden meat popsicle.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    No it looks awful
    I ended up buying it. 10k crowns for furnishing valued at 70k+ was too hard to resist! I may end up spending that much, or more, de-uglifying it. :wink:

Definitely a long-term project!
    Edited by MamaDruid on June 19, 2017 7:39PM
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks decent
    MamaDruid wrote: »
    I ended up buying it. 10k crowns for furnishing valued at 70k+ was too hard to resist! I may end up spending that much, or more, de-uglifying it. :wink:

Definitely a long-term project!

lucky you I should have bought it fully funished. right now Im broke crown wise and the purchased crown store furnishings are way too expensive right now.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it looks awful
    A poop with mushrooms
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks awesome
    Tel Galen is the first house I have purchased. I really like the design. It has the feel of a wizardry tower far more than any of the other houses.

Hell, half the houses in this game look like country pubs and hotels. I live in Devon and can say that as a matter of fact. They lack any sort of flavour or character. This home has both of those in abundance. It may not be a flavour many people like but hey, tastes vary.

Best home in the game so far IMO.

Edited by TheTwistedRune on June 20, 2017 1:21PM
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it looks awful
    Looks like an infected ***
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No it looks awful
    It looks just like those piles of melted down people from Crysis 2
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tel Galen is the first house I have purchased. I really like the design. It has the feel of a wizardry tower far more than any of the other houses.

Hell, half the houses in this game look like country pubs and hotels. I live in Devon and can say that as a matter of fact. They lack any sort of flavour or character. This home has both of those in abundance. It may not be a flavour many people like but hey, tastes vary.

Best home in the game so far IMO.

Fully agree its the only home that gives the magical feel I seek in a home. Even though my altmer mage has made residence in this dunmer home it still feels like the best fit.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it looks awful
    Pretty sure this tower is the new meta for "yo momma is soo ugly...".
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it looks awful
    I think it looks ugly and has very small rooms.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it looks awful
    I think while the crown price was lower it is still to small, interior wise. I've seen some pretty cool decorating jobs but yeah, just not my cup of tea. I don't know what to make of the exterior.
  • dusk194
    dusk194
    ✭✭
    No it looks awful
    The tower and the beach is awesome. The mushroom and fungus theme makes it look like an under budget haunted house ride. Give me the same tower without the fungus and i'd move in today
    Edited by dusk194 on June 27, 2017 3:53PM
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    No it looks awful
    dusk194 wrote: »
    The tower and the beach is awesome. The mushroom and fungus theme makes it look like an under budget haunted house ride. Give me the same tower without the fungus and i'd move in today

I just covered every bit of it up. You can't even tell it's the same place anymore. Now, I just need more item slots to finish building my cave tunnels. I'd really like to be able to build a tunnel out to the water.