The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Attribute and skill points on a Max CP account on the Dark Brotherhood patch

OneTrvth
OneTrvth
✭✭
So I have 508 CP on my account at the moment and I'm curious as to how I'm going to get the 64 Attribute Points on my other toons once they're lvl 50. The CXP increases dramatically per cp after cap and it will become extremely difficult to obtain the attribute points if the way we obtain them are the way they listed them.
OneTrvth
Tri-Faction
Youtuber
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OneTrvth wrote: »
    So I have 508 CP on my account at the moment and I'm curious as to how I'm going to get the 64 Attribute Points on my other toons once they're lvl 50. The CXP increases dramatically per cp after cap and it will become extremely difficult to obtain the attribute points if the way we obtain them are the way they listed them.

As i understood, atts and skills for vr2-16 are fused into lvl 1--50 so when transition comes vr 1-15 will get their bonus pts.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES
    • You’ll keep all your hard-earned attribute and skill points you received from gaining Veteran Ranks, and new players will instead earn them while leveling up to level 50.
      • You will receive 2 points every level that ends in a 5
      • You will receive 3 points every level that ends in a 10
      • You will continue to get 1 point for levels 2-49
    • You will receive 10 Champion Points as soon as you hit level 50 if your account doesn’t have any Champion Points already.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you should be more worried about the fact that gold and silver zones will now be useless for grinding cxp on alts. Because all of them will now be max level and to high to earn xp. Everyone will be forced into DLC zones, well played zos, well played.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I really hope this issue gets addressed and some sort of solution can be made.

I don't thinks it's fair on new players that only the first character will get normal xp levels while doing those silver and gold zones, and all others they make will be penalized for just completing those skill point quests and collecting the skyshards.

I've already finished silver on all 8 of my characters, and about 6/8 have completed gold. I was able to get full xp on all of them when I was making my way through those zones for the Nth time.

I was really hoping that they would have just made them all CP160, and battle scaled all those zones so that it really didn't matter what level you were, this would really have helped them achieve the goal of making the silver and gold zones much more of a sandbox area.
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    Metafae wrote: »
    • You’ll keep all your hard-earned attribute and skill points you received from gaining Veteran Ranks, and new players will instead earn them while leveling up to level 50.
    • You will receive 10 Champion Points as soon as you hit level 50 if your account doesn’t have any Champion Points already.

I am not sure if I understood this. Just before the Dark Brotherhood update I was VR 3. After the update becoming 130 CP and I had 13 more attribute point, 64 in total. After a month (I don't play much) I reached 200 CP level and still no attribute points? Is that normal? Sorry for my question but I didn't find answers to this and I don't enter much in this forum. Thanks in advance for replying.
    Edited by raffaeleg on June 29, 2016 4:01PM
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    raffaeleg wrote: »

I am not sure if I understood this. Just before the Dark Brotherhood update I was VR 3. After the update becoming 130 CP and I had 13 more attribute point, 64 in total. After a month (I don't play much) I reached 200 CP level and still no attribute points? Is that normal. Sorry for my question but I didn't find answers to this and I don't enter much in this forum. Thanks in advance for replying.

You don't earn any more attribute or skill points after level 50, 64 is the maximum.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    Strange, I thought I had a point after reaching every of my 3VR, btw now is clear and thanks!
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    raffaeleg wrote: »

I am not sure if I understood this. Just before the Dark Brotherhood update I was VR 3. After the update becoming 130 CP and I had 13 more attribute point, 64 in total. After a month (I don't play much) I reached 200 CP level and still no attribute points? Is that normal. Sorry for my question but I didn't find answers to this and I don't enter much in this forum. Thanks in advance for replying.

You don't earn any more attribute or skill points after level 50, 64 is the maximum.

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nevermind me
    Edited by Sigtric on June 26, 2017 10:18PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]