The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso transfer from xbox to ps4

Flux1995
Flux1995
Soul Shriven
I don't own an xbox anymore only a ps4 I used to have
the game on xbox and was max level on 2 characters is there anyway I can get them transfered over to the ps4 NA server as I spend a lot of money in game buying crowns and dlc which I never got to use because I could never get online hardly servers where always down so I lost money from missing crowns and paying for the online dlc each month.
Edited by Flux1995 on June 26, 2017 1:43PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe there is any way to transfer information of character between servers.

From my understanding (and ZOS has never made otherwise public) all information is tied to one server and can't be moved. This goes for NA/EU choice as well as play formats PC/MAC, XB and PS.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Flux1995
    Flux1995
    Soul Shriven
    Dam thanks anyway man.