The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ideally, premades should only face other premades, but there is no way.

nCats
nCats
✭✭✭
Nothing much to say here, other than, say in some wargames like World of Tanks (duh), it seems like they don't allow a 3 man squad without a counterbalance on the enemy side. However, there you have like 15 vs 15 (if I'm not mistaken).

In current state, one or even two coordinated players can do little against a premade of four (which includes often a dedicated healer, a sorc kstealer, a procblade and your free spot) of same skill level. Of course at the current moment premades are punished by the broken queue time, but when this is hopefully sorted out...

What is worse, I do not see how to solve the problem. Make 4man fight only other 4man may ruin the queue for them indefinitely. One option would be to introduce a disctinct ``torunament'' mode 4v4 (with no third side), with disallowing 4premade vs random in normal queue. Any thoughts or ideas?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you.

I think once BGs open up to everyone (something I heard that was being considered) there should be enough players to fill many different formats... I hope
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nCats wrote: »
    Make 4man fight only other 4man may ruin the queue for them indefinitely.

Better ruin queue time than make non-premade players suffer, i say. I am playing the game for my own enjoyment, not to shorten someone's queues.
  • AnteCoyote
    AnteCoyote
    ✭✭✭
    At the very least there should be a 1-49 only battleground queue. Allow them in the main queue so twinked out lowbies can still have their fun, but give new players an option to play with other lowbies. I can't imagine it's fun accomplishing nothing and getting stomped. The only place 90% of any lowbies are any use are in domination matches since numbers matter so much on flags.
    Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
    Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
    North America
  • j3crow
    j3crow
    ✭✭✭
    nCats wrote: »
    Nothing much to say here, other than, say in some wargames like World of Tanks (duh), it seems like they don't allow a 3 man squad without a counterbalance on the enemy side. However, there you have like 15 vs 15 (if I'm not mistaken).

In current state, one or even two coordinated players can do little against a premade of four (which includes often a dedicated healer, a sorc kstealer, a procblade and your free spot) of same skill level. Of course at the current moment premades are punished by the broken queue time, but when this is hopefully sorted out...

What is worse, I do not see how to solve the problem. Make 4man fight only other 4man may ruin the queue for them indefinitely. One option would be to introduce a disctinct ``torunament'' mode 4v4 (with no third side), with disallowing 4premade vs random in normal queue. Any thoughts or ideas?

I agree completely. I am sick and tired of constantly running into premades. The premades vs PUG issue has literally killed small team PvP in other titles. You'd think ZoS would take a clue form that.

It wouldn't be so bad, but the current event requires completion of a BG victory for the achievement. Yeah, yeah I know "No one is forcing you to get the achievement".. But come on
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make your own premade... if you want to do a 4v4v4, find 3 more people.. join a battleground guild..
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp