The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Seeking Members!! House Baelish of Cyrodiil (PVP/PVE))

TiberiousAldis
Who We Are:

House Baelish is a guild within the Daggerfall Covenant, located within the Elder Scrolls Online (XBOX One - NA) that was formed in 2017.

What We Do:

As a Knight within the Order, you are to aid any other member within the guild. What that includes is; trading, questing, player versus player and player versus environment. In no way do we condone exploiting experience and level structure.

What Are Our Values:

In the House, we are strongly rooted in the values of honor, integrity and brotherhood. We take care of one another just as we would take care of ourselves; we respect those placed in positions above us, just as we respect those of us who are lower ranked in the guild or lower leveled. We are One.

Life As a Knight:

As a Knight Brother, you are expected to be active amongst the Order. I don't mean every second of your Elder Scrolls journey is dedicated to the Order, but be active. Join party's on battles and quests, trade among your fellow brothers or sisters and speak your piece in conversation. As stated prior, you will be equipped with the best possible gear afforded by the means of the Order. Eventually, there will be the ability of having highly skilled crafters to aid you. Occasionally, you may be offered a contract by one of our officers. This may include tasks such as gather materials, joining a war party, etc. These are completely optional, but there will be a reward for your efforts. Don't worry, there will be nothing unethical about these tasks, regardless of whom delegates the order, it will be first approved by either myself, the Treasurer or the Master of the Order. Should you ever feel something is amiss, do not hesitate to bring it to the attention of these three members.

What Do We Require:

To join the House, you need nothing more than an attitude driven to help others and a longing for brotherhood. We do not have a minimum, or maximum level threshold, equipment standards (although members of the Order will try to equip you as well as possible), nor do we require any fee or dues. We require you be aligned with the Daggerfall Covenant for PvP.

Contact myself via this page, be sure to use @TiberiousAldis in your response- I would hate to miss it, but this thread is checked regularly.

Tiberious Aldis
Lord Commander
House Baelish of Cyrodiil
Edited by TiberiousAldis on June 27, 2017 1:41AM
Tiberious Aldis
Grand Master
The Knights of Corinthia
  • TiberiousAldis
    Bump
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • TiberiousAldis
    Bump
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Whiskytango712
    Invite please
    GT Whiskytango712
  • Zosq
    Zosq
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please GT=Nasty919
  • Vladdy2727
    GT: Vladdy2727
  • Alfred
    Alfred
    Soul Shriven
    May I join @TiberiousAldis
    GT: Xxgrunt916xX
  • TiberiousAldis
    Will send invites shortly! Are you DC? @Alfred @Vladdy2727
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Vladdy2727
    thanks Tiberious... yes, I'm DC
  • Trevisimo
    Trevisimo
    Soul Shriven
    @TiberiousAldis
    I would love an invite. however I am not DC, is there a crown faction change, or should I start a new character to play in your guild? GT: RoosterTRG
    I even joined the enjin website! I used to run a guild website on there for WoW, so I already had an account.

Cheers
    Edited by Trevisimo on June 22, 2017 7:33PM
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Vladdy2727 I will send you an invite now! We have reformed under the title House Baelish of Cryodill, so don't be surprised when you see a different name
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • TiberiousAldis
    @Trevisimo Our main focus is on PvP, I highly recommend you start a new character for that purpose. Many of our guild members will assist you in dungeons and such to help you progress
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • bknumber1
    bknumber1
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for a pvp guild but I am noob. Do you guys assist in learning? GT bknumber11 if so!
  • TiberiousAldis
    @bknumber1 Of course! That is what we specialize in! Are you a part of DC?
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • bknumber1
    bknumber1
    Soul Shriven
    @bknumber1 Of course! That is what we specialize in! Are you a part of DC?

Yes sir!

• bknumber1
    bknumber1
    Soul Shriven
    Two days of messages and still no invite. Thanks but I will pass.
  • TiberiousAldis
    @bknumber1 Due to storms and power issues in my part of Ohio (remote), I have not had power, linemen have restored it today and activities will proceed. Should you decide to give us a try, we would be happy to make up for it.
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • madwurms
    madwurms
    GT madwurms
  • GoldenGuardian
    Invite bro I'll love to join GT: Golden Guardian
  • TiberiousAldis
    Wonderful! I assume you both are DC @GoldenGuardian @madwurms ? As stated earlier we have renamed as House Baelish of Cyrodiil, so don't be freaked when you get an invite from another guild!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have one question: Has the guild managed to secure a trader yet?

If not, that is fine. I'm also looking for a PvP guild, so I would be interested in joining if there are any slots available.

GT: SaltySudd

(I am DC)
  • TiberiousAldis
    @SaltySudd Not yet, we are in decision right now whether a trader is going to be incorporated. It would require donations because we don't really care for dues, which would make it irregular. We are open about guild decisions with our members. We have a very heavy presence in pvp/pve and that is where we keep most focus. We would be happy to have you aboard. I cannot guarantee an invite tonight, but you will have one immediately tomorrow!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • GoldenGuardian
    @TiberiousAldis yes I am D.C. I would love to join
    Edited by GoldenGuardian on June 27, 2017 7:55PM
  • Piptein
    Piptein
    Soul Shriven
    @TiberiousAldis This seems like the most recent thread. I would love an invite if you have an opening.
    Gt: Piptein