Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This is what u done with PvP @Wrobel

Anethum
Anethum
✭✭✭✭
238ca7e.png
285c045.png

And, u cannot do anything with few such players, while they focusing u 2-4 vs 1

System is completly absurdly broken!
U gave these instruments to unfair exploiters and abusers of bugs or disbalance in eso.
Bad if newby use them instead of learning mechanics, and absolutly unfair when somene with good skills and knowledges using them.
See top list on deathmatches -they all are procset-users... And why I'm in rage now?
Edited by Anethum on June 24, 2017 11:39AM
@Anethum from .ua
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where´s the Incap-strike though? ;)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you in a pre-made team OP, or was your group PUG (solo queue) ?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    solo
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you were outnumbered, did you try using Petrify or Dark Talons to even the odds?
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's "more interesting PvP" according to ZOS.
    Get *** procced -zos
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just have to life with that for 3-6 month till they try to "balance" things again. But don't worry they will make sure that something even worse will make it in.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    @viau getting a mention of the official forums :D
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1rcrho.gif
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why no cp fails .
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on! "proc sets are fun!"

:trollface:

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have viper in my death recap 90%+ of the time in BGs. It is insane. Also, I know people keep saying it doesn't double proc anymore but there are tons of times where I have back to back vipers from the same person. I don't know if this is just a visual glitch in my death recap or what. Had one the other day where the guy did a 3,414 viper and then right after did another 5,578 viper (so actually seemed like it double-procced AND crit). Took a screenshot of it but haven't edited out the names and don't want to get in trouble for naming an shaming. But has anybody else experienced this?
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread gunna be edited/closed coz of naming and shaming soon (tm).

Jo'Khaljor
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it ok to name and shame WROBEL?
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's ok, another player who doesn't realize the death recap is broken. It doesn't show the other items that hit you too and shows those procs as main attacks when in reality you probably got hit by something harder multiple times in there.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Proc sets do suck but for me they suck the most when I get an incapacitating strike with a viper proc and a selenes proc. But by the time I break free I am in a fear and by the time I'm out of it im dead. I would use a potion for immovable or somthing but i litterally cant.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashkan wrote: »
    Proc sets do suck but for me they suck the most when I get an incapacitating strike with a viper proc and a selenes proc. But by the time I break free I am in a fear and by the time I'm out of it im dead. I would use a potion for immovable or somthing but i litterally cant.

I have the same problem. Doesn't help when we can't consume a potion unless were standing completely still. Freaking ridiculous.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, ViperGrounds are super fun with proc sets.
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tell me how to

tell me how to fear someone that just breaked free. i never managed to do that.
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And for you procchaters, yes i use em from time to time when the enemys desserves it. but i cant see how u die to em that much, yes if i get focused by multiple proccblades yes im dead 9 time out of 10. but a single proccblade jumping me is mostly a easy kill. u need to react to that first burst and defend yourself, u cant face it and expect to survive. and im a squichy medium armour guy. , block, roll, shield, pop a healthpot, there are many ways to counter it and burstheal to mitigate it.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asgari wrote: »
    It's ok, another player who doesn't realize the death recap is broken. It doesn't show the other items that hit you too and shows those procs as main attacks when in reality you probably got hit by something harder multiple times in there.

Broken is if it shows damage which u didn't taken.
    As u see from the numbers, damage is high mitigated. Mostly ppl take ~4k from Viper.
    Problem is that these sets do bigger amount of damage even without crits, than u can do with any other setup with crits in non-cp pvp.
    This damage is instant, it doesn't require skill, u can even just light atackin.
    Overall burst will be enouch for zergin anyone.
    Same problems were with sieges in non-vet cyrodiil, they were too overpowered in non-cp in previous patches, how they are now i'm not sure.
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least we ain't moaning about Sorcs any more :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    tell me how to

tell me how to fear someone that just breaked free. i never managed to do that.

Not too sure how this works I don't think fear counts as a stun so when you get a incapacitating strike it stuns you then after you break free you get feared. If they are the same then it's just buggy.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

On stamsorcs procsets work maybe most effective because of hurricane+surge.
    U're wearing duals(+ or 2handed or shield on back bar), and spamming bloodthirst+blood craze+heavy atacks. Raw high damage, healing, lazy OP.
    If to say about mage sorcs - hm, at first place on Deathmatch (EU server) sorcerer who uses set Red Mountain threw shielding and spamming weave crushing shock-light attack. Every 2 seconds instant procs...
    Edited by Anethum on June 24, 2017 12:52PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I
    diplomatt wrote: »

U're wearing duals(+ or 2handed or shield on back bar), and spamming bloodthirst+blood craze+heavy atacks. Raw high damage, healing, lazy OP.
    If to say about mage sorcs - hm, at first place on Deathmatch (EU server) sorcerer who uses set Red Mountain threw shielding and spamming weave crushing shock-light attack. Every 2 seconds instant procs...

Well... I dunno about instant proc from just 2 things, like 20% chance. Still get your point but... He's probably on top more because of wrath than red Mountain
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    This thread gunna be edited/closed coz of naming and shaming soon (tm).

Disagree, don't think a single moderator comes into the sub forum.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proccs is the sole purpose that I get fed up with pvp for a night and log out. Well that and lagg. But wtf proccs should get ripped outta pvp, f cancer that wrobel tought was a good idea.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    I
    diplomatt wrote: »

Well... I dunno about instant proc from just 2 things, like 20% chance. Still get your point but... He's probably on top more because of wrath than red Mountain

Crushing shock counts by system as 3 hits+ light attack is 4th, so evety weave = 4 hits, on every of which u have 20% to proc RM. So...it really works every 2 seconds.
    Mages wrach and emplozion ofc usefull to steal kills, but only if others bursts enouch to down health of target under 20%, or u have enouch burst potential...like this procburst.
    Edited by Anethum on June 26, 2017 2:11PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proc sets should not be allowed in PVP, period. Stacking multiple proc sets is absurdly OP.

It allows a player to run full sustain and tankiness while having his armor do the work. Someone smart enough from @Wrobel team please tell the guy to disable all this stuff in PVP, and the few vocal ones that will show up on the forums complaining about it, just ignore them.

Those few dozen proc users are costing you hundreds and hundreds of PVPers. I'm playing proc sets too, but in TES: Legends right now. ;)
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    Proc sets should not be allowed in PVP, period. Stacking multiple proc sets is absurdly OP.

It allows a player to run full sustain and tankiness while having his armor do the work. Someone smart enough from @Wrobel team please tell the guy to disable all this stuff in PVP, and the few vocal ones that will show up on the forums complaining about it, just ignore them.

Those few dozen proc users are costing you hundreds and hundreds of PVPers. I'm playing proc sets too, but in TES: Legends right now. ;)

Proc sets & Gear, CP, Level Cap, Class & Skill, Race...just an ever growing stack of variables & combinations. I would say I started this game late so I'm putting it out there. If and when was the line crossed?
    Edited by Fake Remedy on June 26, 2017 2:35PM
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Proc sets & Gear, CP, Level Cap, Class & Skill, Race...just an ever growing stack of variables & combinations. I would say I started this game late so I'm putting it out there. If and when was the line crossed?

The line was crossed when players found out they were being killed by players wearing the same armor set. If those players weren't wearing those armor sets, then the person who was killed would have survived instead.

In a few months, when proc sets are nerfed, a new line will be crossed when players start to realize that something new is killing them now. So they'll request that new thing be nerfed as well.