The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Listen to the first tune on the ESO: Morrowind Soundtrack"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Listen to the first tune on the ESO: Morrowind Soundtrack. The ESO: Morrowind Soundtrack will be available in digital stores soon, but you can listen to the first track on Spotify right now!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Edit: I should probably add some more text, as that does seem a little aggressive even if joking. :sweat_smile:

Can't wait for this, glad to see a launch straight to Amazon this time as well (grrr iTunes)

Edited by Turelus on June 7, 2017 5:57PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    a5e9416ec092303fbd3f2996ca5ab548-d5kbeis.png
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    First thing I noticed was the music when I logged in yesterday, way to represent TES games. 10/10
    The Flyers
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    One thing which deserves unrestrained praise in this game is the music. Brad Derrick has done an excellent job, and having Jeremy Soule around to help ups it to fantastic. Well done!
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Branovices
    Branovices
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys so much for bringing the soundtrack to places other than iTunes this time. This is practically a "must buy" for me, and I'm really glad to see it on Amazon.
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    640?cb=20140829235648

zG9yLD4.jpg
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One of my favorite parts of this new DLC Expansion Chapter is the music, even the title screen fantastic. In Vvardenfell, there is a beautiful mix of nostalgia and new sounds that made me stop to listen multiple times when they first played. I'm not entirely sure who exactly worked on the Morrowind soundtrack, but @SoundMaster and friends did an amazing job and should be proud!
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff in Vvardenfell.
    If we could get Music for each culture that would create a greater sense of variety in the game.
  • dvoidofunk
    Hi Everyone,

do you have any News about the Release of TESO's Morrowind soundtrack?
    As always, ready to spend everything to get that Tamriel feel.
  • eve.konopnicki_ESO
    When I texted Jeremy Soule yesterday, he had never heard of this soundtrack. Are you sure it was him? You might want to let him know he is featured on it.
    Founding Matron of the Order of Saint Pelin, patron saint of Self-Sacrifice for the Greater Good.
    Right Lobe of The Hive Mind Guild, a PvE social guild that welcomes new and experienced players alike. We are a collective consciousness: The effort of All for the betterment of each One.
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    Available now at Amazon
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, I still have the music turned off (Discord, skill effect-sounds, addon-sounds, NPC-voiceover, you know...) , but I guess I should turn it on?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also available on iTunes for 10 bucks.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus