The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You will not be getting my crowns for that horrible telvanni tower

• dmnqwk
    dmnqwk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to dig up my old beta information to post here, but I just wanted to make sure you are aware there are some people who are indifferent to the tower's aesthetics.

I thought it looked okay, but not okay enough to buy. Doesn't mean I think it's bad nor do I recall how it differs from a video game I purchased brand new when it was released 15 years ago. So, as I hope everyone who believes there are only 2 sides to a story there are, in fact, a lot more. So viewing everyone who differs in opinion from you as negative or wrong is very unhealthy.

Now if only time would hurry up so I can see what costumes are in the new Wild Crates!!!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to dig up my old beta information to post here, but I just wanted to make sure you are aware there are some people who are indifferent to the tower's aesthetics.

I thought it looked okay, but not okay enough to buy. Doesn't mean I think it's bad nor do I recall how it differs from a video game I purchased brand new when it was released 15 years ago. So, as I hope everyone who believes there are only 2 sides to a story there are, in fact, a lot more. So viewing everyone who differs in opinion from you as negative or wrong is very unhealthy.

Now if only time would hurry up so I can see what costumes are in the new Wild Crates!!!

Dwemer*
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

112 votes to change it
    13 votes to leave it
    And 26 I don't cares