The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

You will not be getting my crowns for that horrible telvanni tower

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Ariotar wrote: »
    Balibe wrote: »
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Really zos? you ignored countless feedback on the flesh towers being ugly to look at. We told you all you all to retexture the towers so it doesn't look like the worm cult infiltrated the telvanni and made towers out of flesh atronochs. You will not be getting my money this time even though I wanted a telvanni tower

Thanks for letting us know.

Your welcome
    MoTeets wrote: »
    Sad to hear that ! Really who cares !

I can screenshot my poll from the forums swit
    Really zos? you ignored countless feedback on the flesh towers being ugly to look at. We told you all you all to retexture the towers so it doesn't look like the worm cult infiltrated the telvanni and made towers out of flesh atronochs. You will not be getting my money this time even though I wanted a telvanni tower

Just what I'm thinkin. Calm your milkbags, OP.

I really like my new Telvanni Home, the price was also very reasonable compared to other notable homes. Thank you, Zenimax!

Oh, and btw: ZOS will never change the outside textures of Tel Galen, now that it's purchasable. Or of all the other Telvanni towers. Just to let you know

Sadly they wont, but the majority hate it and doesn't resemble the original at all

It is not supposed to look like the original in TES III. Watch the ESO Live from the last week in May. The Lore guru for ESO is on there and explains why the tower looks this way.

At it is about 300 years before TES III, they are building the foundations with brick and the spores are growing around it creating the structure to a point the brick foundation is no longer needed. In 300 years it will have grown to what they look like in TES III .....

I don't care about the stone structures, I care that the mushroom is ugly

This fine, we all have our opinions ..... clearly is it not something ZOS is going to change even with the comments during PST, once Morrowind went live as they released it just as they intended .....

They explained why on ESO live why it looks this way and appear to be sticking with their original decision .....

They explained why the towers had stone foundations, not why they want with their decision to create towers that look like the worm cult infiltrated the telvanni. It won't be changed now since there is players who have bought the house with real money and like the disgusting look.

Such hostility... there are many things in the crown store and there will be many in the future. If you don't like this one, skip it and save your crowns for something else. It's not worth fighting over.

Many players wanted a telvanni tower since housing was announced and me included. I along with others will vote with our wallets... you can't simply tell me to move on when one of the most iconic architecture of the original morrowind was butchered. I feel that went with this design because players would think that the original telvanni towers resemble bosmer pics when in reality bosmer pods resemble telvanni towers. Anyway one of the homes I have wanted since a long time ago ill skip over due to the art direction zos decided to go in.

71bf4186f2fd86fe7990f814bb956dd6d77d68ee46e6de9d981f02268d87422f.jpg

You will never get it, right? Alot of people already voted with their wallets... And bought Tel Galen. You just make a fool out of yourself if you keep complaining. It's not like I'm bored of your behaviour and narrow minded opinion, it's actually pretty entertaining to me. Just saying.

They will not change the tower, as long as there are people like me who bought it and praise ZOS for it on the forums, I wonder why you keep trying.

Your welcome

I really like my new Telvanni Home, the price was also very reasonable compared to other notable homes. Thank you, Zenimax!

Oh, and btw: ZOS will never change the outside textures of Tel Galen, now that it's purchasable. Or of all the other Telvanni towers. Just to let you know

Sadly they wont, but the majority hate it and doesn't resemble the original at all

It is not supposed to look like the original in TES III. Watch the ESO Live from the last week in May. The Lore guru for ESO is on there and explains why the tower looks this way.

At it is about 300 years before TES III, they are building the foundations with brick and the spores are growing around it creating the structure to a point the brick foundation is no longer needed. In 300 years it will have grown to what they look like in TES III .....

This fine, we all have our opinions ..... clearly is it not something ZOS is going to change even with the comments during PST, once Morrowind went live as they released it just as they intended .....

They explained why on ESO live why it looks this way and appear to be sticking with their original decision .....

They explained why the towers had stone foundations, not why they want with their decision to create towers that look like the worm cult infiltrated the telvanni. It won't be changed now since there is players who have bought the house with real money and like the disgusting look.

Such hostility... there are many things in the crown store and there will be many in the future. If you don't like this one, skip it and save your crowns for something else. It's not worth fighting over.

Many players wanted a telvanni tower since housing was announced and me included. I along with others will vote with our wallets... you can't simply tell me to move on when one of the most iconic architecture of the original morrowind was butchered. I feel that went with this design because players would think that the original telvanni towers resemble bosmer pics when in reality bosmer pods resemble telvanni towers. Anyway one of the homes I have wanted since a long time ago ill skip over due to the art direction zos decided to go in.

The original design wasn't butchered, it's a wonderful interpretation. Now move on :p

Ok m8, I am not making a fool out of myself it's just the tone of my thread atttracts white knights. I'm glad you enjoy your flesh tower but I have a right to be angry just like you have a right to be happy.

One last try to explain it to you:

You have a right to be angry in silence. But you decide to open several threads on the forums just to moan about some textures on a virtual item, which won't change anyway. Additionally it isn't even the overall opinion that you are trying to spread, your constant whining is just pointless.
    Move on, at least you saved some crowns.

If it offends you just ignore me. I tried to get to zos since the beta forums and they decided to go with their art direction. I refuse to agree that I'm whining and believe that my dissatisfaction will furthur show zos to listen to feedback. Ofc it's natural that you think your in the majority but ask zone chat and guild chat and see the response you get. By telling me my "whining" is pointless and me moaning just says to me that my opinion does not matter.

Tldr ignore me on the forums and if your in pc na my @ name is aliyavana atleast I'll get the pleasure of never having to talk to you swit.
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 16, 2017 4:25PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They changed Earth Tear Cavern in Craglorn. Even to the point of changing the interior and causing people to lose items.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you. It's hideous. But then again, I really don't the whole Morrowind look. Giant fungus running a muck is not appealing in the least to me. Reminds me of my college frig.... /shudder.

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

They changed Earth Tear Cavern in Craglorn. Even to the point of changing the interior and causing people to lose items.

Nestor is here, maybe he can also give you a step by step tutorial on how to ignore me on the forums if possible
  • MasturCheef
    MasturCheef
    ✭✭✭

Your welcome

You will never get it, right? Alot of people already voted with their wallets... And bought Tel Galen. You just make a fool out of yourself if you keep complaining. It's not like I'm bored of your behaviour and narrow minded opinion, it's actually pretty entertaining to me. Just saying.

They will not change the tower, as long as there are people like me who bought it and praise ZOS for it on the forums, I wonder why you keep trying.

Your welcome

The original design wasn't butchered, it's a wonderful interpretation. Now move on :p

Ok m8, I am not making a fool out of myself it's just the tone of my thread atttracts white knights. I'm glad you enjoy your flesh tower but I have a right to be angry just like you have a right to be happy.

You have a right to be angry in silence. But you decide to open several threads on the forums just to moan about some textures on a virtual item, which won't change anyway. Additionally it isn't even the overall opinion that you are trying to spread, your constant whining is just pointless.

If it offends you just ignore me. I tried to get to zos since the beta forums and they decided to go with their art direction. I refuse to agree that I'm whining and believe that my dissatisfaction will furthur show zos to listen to feedback.

Tldr ignore me on the forums also if your in pc na my @ name is aliyavana atleast I'll get the pleasure of never having to talk to you swit.

K.

Btw, law-wise it's impossible for Zenimax to alter items once they offered them in the crownstore. If some items change by accident be assured that ZOS will quickly resolve that. Why?

law-book-gavel.jpg

Edited by MasturCheef on June 16, 2017 4:28PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your welcome

Your welcome

If it offends you just ignore me. I tried to get to zos since the beta forums and they decided to go with their art direction. I refuse to agree that I'm whining and believe that my dissatisfaction will furthur show zos to listen to feedback.

Tldr ignore me on the forums also if your in pc na my @ name is aliyavana atleast I'll get the pleasure of never having to talk to you swit.

K.

Btw, law-wise it's impossible for Zenimax to alter items once they offered them in the crownstore. If some items change by accident be assured that ZOS will quickly resolve that. Why?

law-book-gavel.jpg

Hasnt stopped zos from altering the even more expensive earthtear cavern. Or altering the old mindshriven skins appearance for vampires etc
  • MasturCheef
    MasturCheef
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, just check the link bro. If you would just read the thread about earthtear cavern, you will see how quickly they respond in these cases just to revert altered items, which confirms what I just said.
  • Penarddun
    Penarddun
    I rarely visit the forums, but I was directed here from a google search about the new Telvanni house. I actually didn't have a forum account, but after reading some of the responses to this thread, I felt if I am ever going to reply to a forum thread, it should be this one. So I wrote this post on my computer and will be waiting my 48 hours to get an invitation code so I can copy/paste it as a reply here. I knew that if I didn't write it now, I would probably not write it once the 48 hours past and I really wanted to share my feelings on this topic.

I felt this discussion is being muddied by irrelevant arguments. I noticed some replies focus on the concept that the towers are grown around a stone structure. I can't see how that fact has anything to do with the complaints players have. It has nothing to do with it. The tower idea is nice. Tel Vos grew from a fort. It looked great in TES: Morrowind. I was very excited to see what the developers had in store for us in ESO, and how they were going to make the towers look even better.

In this expansion however, the Telvanni towers look like what I would imagine towers of corprus flesh would look like. I saw them and recoiled because I find corprus flesh to be a disturbing image. It's a shame that they look like that. I can relate to why some players are disappointed by this fact. I am also disappointed by it. I loved Telvanni towers from TES III: Morrowind. Except for some difficulty maneuvering through the tunnels (which was one change I was hoping for in the ESO rendition of them) they were pretty epic, unique and beautifully done.

In anticipation of the Morrowind expansion, my husband and I bought a copy of TES III: Morrowind. For 2 months straight we played it and loved every moment. What a great game. My husband joined house Hlaalu and I joined House Telvanni. I felt a powerful connection and loyalty to all things Telvanni by the time I finished the main quest line. It made such a good impression on me, I bought the Telvanni robe the second it hit the crown store in ESO, even before playing the new content. I was ready to go to Sadrith Mora and rejoin "my people". I was SO excited! Then I saw the towers. I tried to find the good in them, I really did. I tried to look at them in a different way. See past the exterior texture. But no matter what I tried, to me they look overwhelmingly like flesh. So it really took the wind out of my sails. It's a shame that the beta feedback didn't illicit some mesh/skin (no pun intended) changes for them. But hey, what can I, a lowly player do? I'm trying my best to ignore them. I will spend considerably less time in Telvanni areas than I had first intended. They are not where I want to "exist" in my fantasy gaming world. Nonetheless, I think it is important to share my experiences and not be lumped into this "silent majority." I can only speak for myself, but as someone who has never posted on the forums before, I am not happy with this visual choice.

Additionally, the house is also really dark inside. I upped my gamma calibration but even at max it's really hard to see anything in there. I'm sad to say that even if someone were to give me the house for free, I wouldn't use it as it is now, with the fleshy exterior.

As a final note, I think it's important to say that I have a great deal of love for both 2002's Morrowind, and the new expansion. All in all, my husband and I have truly enjoyed these gaming experiences and I'm not usually one to look only on the negative side. This, however, is important to me, as I'm sure it is for many who have such adoration for this series, and I believe it is best served by players sharing their feelings about such things in the hopes of improving the franchise we all love.
    Edited by Penarddun on June 17, 2017 6:22PM
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a big fan of the tower textures, I think it has exactly the type of crazy Morrowind wibe I was hoping for.

In fact, i'm going to get pretty upset if they change it. Why should I accept having a product I paid for changed, just because some people cant handle a certain type of textures?
    Edited by MarkusLiberty on June 17, 2017 6:45PM
    *Special Snowflake*

• JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    For 8000 crowns the size is pathetically small. Plus it looks like a human flesh * you know what * erecting from the volcanic lands of Vvardenfell.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just checking in to say that I also loved the original Morrowind, but I hate the Telvanni tower choices made by the artistic team in this expansion. I added my voice to those who said as much on the test server (at least adjust the flesh atronach coloring!), but our feedback was ignored. Such a shame, because the all the other art work in Vvardenfell is magnificent. I get that the Telvanni areas were probably a challenge, but, wow, what a disappointment!

I've spent crowns to buy several houses, but there's no way I'm buying this one. YMMV.
    Edited by DarcyMardin on June 17, 2017 11:42PM
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanted the Mushroom tower, but for the "Manor" price for fully furnished, its inside is very small. The top part is just a joke. I love the outside and the overall look, but the inside is just to crowded feeling, especially for the price. For fully furnished I would think more like 5500 crowns would be fair. I would have bought it then. But its too small in my opinion. While I really like the docks, the rest of the land isn't that usable for anything other than plants. If they redid this, made the inside larger and put more "oomph" in the upper portion, I would've bought it in a heartbeat. But this feels like paying a WHOLE LOT for LESS. For those that do like as is and find the price acceptable I hope you enjoy, but ZOS, you aren't getting my money for this because I feel you take more and gave way to little for it.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    those so called towers look like corprus disease skin.
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    There's about 22,500 crowns worth of Telvanni furniture in that monstrosity. I've spent more time figuring that out than actually playing the game today. Still undecided... :neutral:
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like mushrooms . That tower is constant reminder to me of something rotten and growing fungus . I want to spray fast acting Tenactin all over it .
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

[insert facepalm] yes, I heard it. The lack of logic was embarrassing.
    Edited by newtinmpls on June 18, 2017 4:11AM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed OP, I love the towers from TES: III, but these ones just look like piles of dookie
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally thought it was awesome but I don't think it was big enough to justify the 8000 crowns .
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Penarddun wrote: »
    I rarely visit the forums, but I was directed here from a google search about the new Telvanni house. I actually didn't have a forum account, but after reading some of the responses to this thread, I felt if I am ever going to reply to a forum thread, it should be this one. So I wrote this post on my computer and will be waiting my 48 hours to get an invitation code so I can copy/paste it as a reply here. I knew that if I didn't write it now, I would probably not write it once the 48 hours past and I really wanted to share my feelings on this topic.

I felt this discussion is being muddied by irrelevant arguments. I noticed some replies focus on the concept that the towers are grown around a stone structure. I can't see how that fact has anything to do with the complaints players have. It has nothing to do with it. The tower idea is nice. Tel Vos grew from a fort. It looked great in TES: Morrowind. I was very excited to see what the developers had in store for us in ESO, and how they were going to make the towers look even better.

In this expansion however, the Telvanni towers look like what I would imagine towers of corprus flesh would look like. I saw them and recoiled because I find corprus flesh to be a disturbing image. It's a shame that they look like that. I can relate to why some players are disappointed by this fact. I am also disappointed by it. I loved Telvanni towers from TES III: Morrowind. Except for some difficulty maneuvering through the tunnels (which was one change I was hoping for in the ESO rendition of them) they were pretty epic, unique and beautifully done.

In anticipation of the Morrowind expansion, my husband and I bought a copy of TES III: Morrowind. For 2 months straight we played it and loved every moment. What a great game. My husband joined house Hlaalu and I joined House Telvanni. I felt a powerful connection and loyalty to all things Telvanni by the time I finished the main quest line. It made such a good impression on me, I bought the Telvanni robe the second it hit the crown store in ESO, even before playing the new content. I was ready to go to Sadrith Mora and rejoin "my people". I was SO excited! Then I saw the towers. I tried to find the good in them, I really did. I tried to look at them in a different way. See past the exterior texture. But no matter what I tried, to me they look overwhelmingly like flesh. So it really took the wind out of my sails. It's a shame that the beta feedback didn't illicit some mesh/skin (no pun intended) changes for them. But hey, what can I, a lowly player do? I'm trying my best to ignore them. I will spend considerably less time in Telvanni areas than I had first intended. They are not where I want to "exist" in my fantasy gaming world. Nonetheless, I think it is important to share my experiences and not be lumped into this "silent majority." I can only speak for myself, but as someone who has never posted on the forums before, I am not happy with this visual choice.

Additionally, the house is also really dark inside. I upped my gamma calibration but even at max it's really hard to see anything in there. I'm sad to say that even if someone were to give me the house for free, I wouldn't use it as it is now, with the fleshy exterior.

As a final note, I think it's important to say that I have a great deal of love for both 2002's Morrowind, and the new expansion. All in all, my husband and I have truly enjoyed these gaming experiences and I'm not usually one to look only on the negative side. This, however, is important to me, as I'm sure it is for many who have such adoration for this series, and I believe it is best served by players sharing their feelings about such things in the hopes of improving the franchise we all love.

I wish I could give you all 3 points, as your post is awesome, insightful and I fully agree with every single word. One of the best walls of text on the forum I've seen lately ;)
    I'm a big fan of the tower textures, I think it has exactly the type of crazy Morrowind wibe I was hoping for.

In fact, i'm going to get pretty upset if they change it. Why should I accept having a product I paid for changed, just because some people cant handle a certain type of textures?

As much as I hate Tel Galen, I have to admit: this is a valid point. But there is a solution: I sincerely hope ZOS will offer another Telvanni-style tower, this time with more appealing features, and without this "limited time offer" bs. It would be a win-win situation, because I think a lot of Morrowind fans decided to keep their crowns in the wallet this time (me), but would gladly "release" them for something worthy.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    I ended up buying it. 10k crowns for furnishing valued at 70k+ was too hard to resist!
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    I bought it, and it looks absolutely nothing like a flesh tower on the inside anymore. I love it actually.

If anyone is on NA PC server that wants to see how you can totally change the tower into a forest wonderland / grotto look me up. :) I won't even be one of those creepy people that insists on following you around while you look at their house and pointing out and each every item.

I'm @Hetaira in game :)
    Edited by Hetaira on June 19, 2017 11:26PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »
    I bought it, and it looks absolutely nothing like a flesh tower on the inside anymore. I love it actually.

If anyone is on NA PC server that wants to see how you can totally change the tower into a forest wonderland / grotto look me up. :) I won't even be one of those creepy people that insists on following you around while you look at their house and pointing out and each every item.

I'm @Hetaira in game :)

Hey that sounds like me! Lol I won't be on till tommorow, any chance you can put screenshots?
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    I'm horrible with screenshots and posting them. We are actually in the same guild - I invited you over the other day, but you never made it. :)

One of my guild leaders actually makes videos of houses that he tours - He'll be doing this one, but it's not going to be finished until the dwarven stuff is added because I want to finish my dwarven workshop up top. The tower has been the most fun I've had decorating so far because it was such a challenge to turn it into something totally different.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »
    I'm horrible with screenshots and posting them. We are actually in the same guild - I invited you over the other day, but you never made it. :)

One of my guild leaders actually makes videos of houses that he tours - He'll be doing this one, but it's not going to be finished until the dwarven stuff is added because I want to finish my dwarven workshop up top. The tower has been the most fun I've had decorating so far because it was such a challenge to turn it into something totally different.

I can't log in rn ill come later in the day. Also know what channel your guild leader tours with? I need ideas
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    His name is Wonderboy. He is the GL of Tenacious Deals trade guild.

Hetaira's Island Tour - That's a tour of my island :)
    Edited by Hetaira on June 20, 2017 6:28AM
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I liked the idea of it but after stepping inside and finding out it was 8000 crowns (Over £30) I just about had a heart attack. I was thinking that would be the one I'd start actually placing furniture but it was too expensive and too small.

I'd love to hear the justification for the price?
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Ryo_TheTiger
    jeez, so much hate about crownstorestuff that are completely Optional... Don't want/like it, don't buy it.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeez, so much hate about crownstorestuff that are completely Optional... Don't want/like it, don't buy it.

We have the right to not like/like items. This one in particular many telvanni rpers wanted but the towers are disgusting to look at so many of us were dissapointed
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 20, 2017 9:50PM
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give the Telvanni some time to refine their 'Shroom magic. If you wait a few hundred years, maybe you can buy one in TES III that looks like what you want? :smile:

Or just join the Telvanni and they'll give you one for free.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭

I was thinking about getting it, but ultimately I decided against it. I was kinda disappointed that it had only two usable floors. I'd have liked it, and probably bought it, if it had like 3 or 4. I did like how they had an actual suite separated by a door though. That was neat.
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"