The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Please allow morrowind purchase with crowns?

smashcats
smashcats
✭✭✭
Im sitting on 9300 crowns on my account which is a bit of money, and id love to use those instead of spending even more money to get morrowind. Ive grabbed all the other expansions through the crown store, can i get this one too?
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice. Same here. Don't have Morrowind but do have a bunch of Crowns.
    Options
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if it happened eventually, but I really doubt they will release it thru crowns anytime soon, so don't hold your breath,
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
    Options
  • smashcats
    smashcats
    ✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if it happened eventually, but I really doubt they will release it thru crowns anytime soon, so don't hold your breath,

Have a feeling you're right, Im pretty determined to use my crowns for good things so I will wait and wait and wait lol :)
    Options