The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Mini Map Addon That Doesn't Lag, Slowdown, Freeze etc itself of the game??

Sarato
Sarato
✭✭✭
Title says it all.
Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use Votan's Minimap. Don't know if it's the best but I like it and it doesn't cause me any problems.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the AUI one. I don't know if Votan's has been fixed, but it caused a lot of problems for me.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    I use the AUI one. I don't know if Votan's has been fixed, but it caused a lot of problems for me.

Thank you!
    Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • Moppin
    Moppin
    Soul Shriven
    I also use the AUI one. It is the best one I've found in addition to AUI being filled with cool stuff.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Votans as it doesn't come with the other stuff I don't use. It looks minimal in my UI and that's how I like it.
  • Taluntherat
    Taluntherat
    Soul Shriven
    The problem with things like AUI is they have some great pieces and some not so great. The quest tracker, for example, is nothing compared to the one by Ravalox, but Ravalox hasn't been updated.

I try to keep my addons to a minimum but it is hard to do so. I run Srendarr as well, but it also hasn't been updated. I know people say, you can run out of date addons, and yeah, you can, but there are sometimes issues which might be caused by the addons.

I have experienced very few lockups and crashes lately, but when I installed a couple more addons, Provision's TeamFormation, KillCounter, CrownCustomizer, I started getting crashes. So I am assuming it is one of those, just have to figure out which one it is now.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with things like AUI is they have some great pieces and some not so great. The quest tracker, for example, is nothing compared to the one by Ravalox, but Ravalox hasn't been updated.

I try to keep my addons to a minimum but it is hard to do so. I run Srendarr as well, but it also hasn't been updated. [

Srendarr was updated on May 30, 2017, for Morrowind.

Ravalox' Quest Tracker was updated on June 14, 2017, for Morrowind.
    Edited by Elsonso on June 19, 2017 12:26PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    I use the AUI minimap in an attempt to keep my addon count down.
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar