Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why cant i weapon swap on the ps4?

Thepunisher17
Thepunisher17
Soul Shriven
The weapon swap option is greyed out in the menu.
Edited by Thepunisher17 on June 20, 2017 2:03PM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What level are you? It doesn't open up until level 15..
  • Thepunisher17
    Thepunisher17
    Soul Shriven
    Im level 18.
  • tommalmm
    tommalmm
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for asking the obvious, but you did equip the second weapon? You obviously can't swap weapons with only one equipped. I've never had any issues (other than lag) barswapping on PS4.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also has to be two different weapons. Ie: you can't equip the same sword twice, unfortunately.
  • Thepunisher17
    Thepunisher17
    Soul Shriven
    Yes i use dual wield on the primary and then i equip the bow on the main back up and nothing happens.
    Edited by Thepunisher17 on June 20, 2017 6:05PM
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've already got weapons equipped in both bars, changing your keybind may also work (if that's possible on PS4??)
    Had a similar issue on PC and that's what solved it..
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Thepunisher17
    Thepunisher17
    Soul Shriven
    Ya i switch the controller lay out and didn't help.
    Edited by Thepunisher17 on June 21, 2017 6:11AM
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't just equip skills from the skill line you need an actual weapon equipped

If that also note you have four hands make sure you're equipping the back bar and not the left hand of the front bar