Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Best gear on magicka templar dps non-trials or Vma

Bbsample197
Bbsample197
✭✭✭✭
what are the best gear set ups for a magicka templar dps? ive wanted to do trials and VMA content but the guides that i have seen mostly require trials gears and maelstorm weapons, how am i supposed to farm those gear if the required gears are from trials aswell?

I was running a julianos-mother sorrow gears with iceheart monster set the thing is i have abysmal sustain my regen is at 700+and im a vamp high elf, i couldnt balance out my dps and sustain any veteran templars out there that may want to share their builds or gear set up
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for trial gear run normal mode and farm it...

MSA and trial staffs are hard to get, hold julianos and craft fire and lightning staff

Then you can run

gear
    4x julianos
    2x Undaunted (grothdarr)
    1x moondancer/architect

Jewerly
    3x moondancer/architect

weapons
    1x Julianos Lightning
    1x julianos fire
    Edited by The_Saint on June 20, 2017 11:44AM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Partner
    Noractis
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »
    for trial gear run normal mode and farm it...

MSA and trial staffs are hard to get, hold julianos and craft fire and lightning staff

Then you can run

gear
    4x julianos
    2x Undaunted (grothdarr)
    1x moondancer/architect

Jewerly
    3x moondancer/architect

weapons
    1x Julianos Lightning
    1x julianos fire

yep looks a good setup. Later you switch to vMSA staffs and run with only 3 pieces Master Architekt. When you dont have Master Architekt, you can run with 3 Willpower juwelry too. Its a cheap way.
    what are the best gear set ups for a magicka templar dps? ive wanted to do trials and VMA content but the guides that i have seen mostly require trials gears and maelstorm weapons, how am i supposed to farm those gear if the required gears are from trials aswell?

I was running a julianos-mother sorrow gears with iceheart monster set the thing is i have abysmal sustain my regen is at 700+and im a vamp high elf, i couldnt balance out my dps and sustain any veteran templars out there that may want to share their builds or gear set up

I have only 800 reg as vampire highelf too. You dont need more, but you need to learn doing heavy attack very often! I prefer full damage builds like before Morrowind :)
    Edited by DeHei on June 20, 2017 2:08PM
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)