Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stam dk no cp help.

Tempah
Tempah
✭✭✭
Hello I am trying to make a stam dk for BG but I don't have any idea what sets to use.
So far I still use 7heavy but it is not or almost impossible to sustain with that.
What is a good build for a stam dk non cp?
Thanks!
Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • randomguy
    randomguy
    ✭✭✭
    Try 5pc fury armor 5pc bonepirate and 2pc bloodspawn. I have also heard tavas is good instead of fury, again in heavy
    anything over a 4 man is a zerg, anything over a duo is sweaty. true pvp is erp and telling ahtu to shut up
  • dragonknightjohn
    I personally sustain by taking full advantage of battle roar. I have 5 dragon 5 werewolf hide and 2 bloodspawn. Try impen on most and maybe even 1 sturdy while of course 5 heavy 1 light 1 medium
  • dragonknightjohn
    I forgot to say I use low cost ultimates like shield ulti and take flight as soon as I can either for protection or offence and of course heavy attacks like everybody in morrowind
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks I will farm these sets and try them out. was already farming bone pirate since I seen a lot people wear it.
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dragonknightjohn
    Very very nice :)