The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Historicity of Discontinued Items - Craftable Sets Dropped as Loots & Gears with "?" Icons

The_Antiquarian
The_Antiquarian
✭✭✭✭
Many of these unique discontinued items are disappearing from the game as they get abandoned when old players quit or are ditched in the old guildbanks! Help preserve these unique history of Tamriel!

As an ardent lover of all oddities unique and discontinued, I am searching for the historicity of all the items that have been forgotten and left in mules of the earliest devotees of the Elder Scrolls Online. I am trying to find as much information on these unique histories of Tamriel and I would be grateful if anyone who has them contact me, preferably on PC-EU server as I can discuss to you ingame in more details. I would like to find everything about their origin, their drop source, timing of the drop, an actual ingame glimpse of these treasures, and much more!

Unique Craftable Loot Dropped Gears
updated%20mara_zpsiaqb8klo.png

There are several craftable sets that were dropped as loots with no "created by _____" label on the item description. In addition, these gears were devoid of traits or enchantments. They are low leveled items (1 - 50) and as such, they are most likely stashed in the inventory or old guild banks. The following craftable items were dropped as loots;

*The Eyes of Mara
*Seducer
*Nikalas
*Seducer

Equipable Gears with Question Mark (?) On their Graphical Icon
Sash%20of%20Magicka_zpscjvyld30.png
These are also low-leveled gears that are not bound and usually come as uncommon. Also, when equipped, they are not shown ingame.

Their names are very mundane;
*Gloves of Health*
*Battle Axe of Shock"

and so on.

Once again, for those who currently holds these beautiful items in PC-EU, please message me at @The_Antiquarian!!! I would like to take a look at them and find more information about these unique items!
Edited by The_Antiquarian on June 16, 2017 1:50PM
  • goguryeo
    goguryeo
    Soul Shriven
    Help this man.
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously thought you were making up the word "historocity". But damn, it's legitimate and you're using it appropriately.

Thanks for expanding my vocabulary today.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think I have an ice staff with question mark icon but that won't be much help to you - I have no idea where it's from because a friend gave it to me, and I'm on PC NA so can't show it to you ; (

Gotta say my char wielding invisible weapon looks amusing though xD
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so, there are items in the game, that, when wielded, are invisible? Can I get a couple of swords like that? I want to look like I am unarmed and doing punches and stuff!! =)
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I seriously thought you were making up the word "historocity". But damn, it's legitimate and you're using it appropriately.

Thanks for expanding my vocabulary today.

Greetings! I am glad to be of some help :) I am dead serious when it comes to finding out about "historicity" of these treasures!
    Magdalina wrote: »
    I think I have an ice staff with question mark icon but that won't be much help to you - I have no idea where it's from because a friend gave it to me, and I'm on PC NA so can't show it to you ; (

You are killing me here. Now you are making me regret changing my main to EU server =(

Congratulations on keeping this beautiful relic. You are holding a true history of ESO :)

• IronCrystal
    IronCrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC, you can easily switch between servers, you just won't be able to share items across servers.
    Make PC NA raiding great again!

Down with drama!

What Mechanics Healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer

Homestead Raid Scores
    vHRC 157,030
    vAA 138,287
    vSO 153,393
    vMoL 154,550

Not raiding in Morrowind
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avalon wrote: »
    Ok, so, there are items in the game, that, when wielded, are invisible? Can I get a couple of swords like that? I want to look like I am unarmed and doing punches and stuff!! =)

See? This is exactly the reason why it is so important to document these amazing items. :)
    On PC, you can easily switch between servers, you just won't be able to share items across servers.

You are absolutely right, but at the moment, I would like to focus on finding EU holders whom I can add to my contact list for future reference :)
    Edited by The_Antiquarian on June 16, 2017 1:47PM
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still searching!
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where do you keep all this stuff?
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »

Well.. you cant give it, but you CAN SHOW it.

Take a screenshot, post it on a free third party website like Imgur and then link it to the forums.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

Thank you for your interest!

At the moment, along with my peer who also has great love for the collecting side of the Elder Scrolls, have founded a guild (The Antiquarians) where we keep only the discontinued items of great historicity in the guildbank for everyone to see. We are still in the accumulating stage as there are still many items to add to the collection, but everyone is welome to join the guild to take a look at all the treasures that have been neglected :)
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please help preserve the history!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a time when there were so many of these items that they were vendored. Please!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    My quest goes on!!!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please folks! Happy weekend btw :)
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am still searching desperately! Please enlighten me with more info!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe no one has it on PC-EU!!!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still keeping my fingers crossed! EU fellows! Come on!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still searching!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Mayhem Live Event week!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are not bound! Someone in EU must have em!
  • RedFireDisco
    RedFireDisco
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still have a couple of old mercenary contracts in the bank.

I would think most newer players would never have laid eyes on these. Is this the sort of thing you're talking about?

• The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still have a couple of old mercenary contracts in the bank.

I would think most newer players would never have laid eyes on these. Is this the sort of thing you're talking about?

Yes!!! Those are true relics of Tamriel with their own history! Please tell me that you are in EU server!
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

Thank you for your interest!

At the moment, along with my peer who also has great love for the collecting side of the Elder Scrolls, have founded a guild (The Antiquarians) where we keep only the discontinued items of great historicity in the guildbank for everyone to see. We are still in the accumulating stage as there are still many items to add to the collection, but everyone is welome to join the guild to take a look at all the treasures that have been neglected :)

All this effort you put into this, and it will take one idiot with guild bank access to erase all your hard work.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for science!
  • raegun
    raegun
    ✭✭
    I have an unbound collector's coinblade but I'm on NA Pc.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got one of those runes that went unused forgot name and a sword that looks epic
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Diminish wrote: »
    All this effort you put into this, and it will take one idiot with guild bank access to erase all your hard work.

You are absolutely right! As such, at the moment, we are keeping a more stringent policy when it comes to guild management! Surely, no one of right minds would sabotage the efforts of many who are devoted to preserving part of ESO's history! I have faith :)
    jlboozer wrote: »
    Bump for science!

Thank you for the encouragement!
    raegun wrote: »
    I have an unbound collector's coinblade but I'm on NA Pc.

You are killing me! I would have traded my kidney for that sword!!!!!!! Collector's Coinblade still eludes me.... I am beginning to regret my move to EU server =/
    I got one of those runes that went unused forgot name and a sword that looks epic

Please tell me that you are in EU server! I am crossing my fingers!