Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is PTS down for so long

jovanv123
jovanv123
Soul Shriven
Why is PTS down until June 16, regardless though I've waited until Friday, and it is still down like if you say it will come back up on Friday, June 16, fulfill your promise you do this everytime with almost every maintenance on PTS
Edited by jovanv123 on June 16, 2017 9:24AM
  • 56k23ib16_ESO
    56k23ib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Demo server during E3, the last day of which is June 15th.
  • jovanv123
    jovanv123
    Soul Shriven
    Still though I am pretty sure that today is 6/16/2017 and that today we should be able to play PTS.

• lordrichter
    lordrichter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be June 16 for several more hours, too. ZOS never said what time, and what time zone, it would be back online. And... because it is PTS, a non-critical server, they might wait until next week.
    PC North America since March 2014
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say NO to Crown Crates!
    I collect free, unopened, virgin Crown Crates! 311, so far!

• BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Unavailable until June 16," means it's due to come up at some point on June 16. It could be 11:59 p.m. tonight, Pacific time, and that would still technically be June 16.

More to the point, maintenance can be an unpredictable bugbear sometimes, especially on the PTS. Just log onto the live server for a while. Have some patience. Maintenance down-time is a necessary evil, but it's still necessary.
    Edited by BlackSparrow on June 16, 2017 3:07PM
    I am Queen of Typos. If you don't see "Edited by BlackSparrow" above this line, please assume my account has been taken over by scamps and react accordingly.

My Girls:
    "Elsweyr, yay or nay?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "If circumstances try to drive me there, maybe. Right now, it just sounds like a lot of sand in my boots."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "The simple thought of it dries my scales. I ventured into Elsweyr long ago, but I may be getting too old to make the journey again."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "This one looks forward to seeing her home sands again. Perhaps she will make her home village many fish sticks!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "I could do much with a good dragon hide."
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "I see little need to muck about some ancient tomb. Too much work to do elsewhere. No, that was not an intentional pun."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton thief: "Stealing from the Ban Daar is always a fun challenge. Sometimes, they steal their stuff back!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "While I try to stay at Swum-Many-Waters' side, the whispers of an undead threat worry me."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "Perhaps. The lady Mephala spins many webs, and I can see there being benefit in sending me into the path of an undead invasion."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hear there will be dragons. I would be a disappointment to my Nord heritage if I did not try to slay them."
    Madam Argentia, dunmer aristocrat: "I have little desire to waltz across the desert for weeks at a time. It's terrible for the complexion."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'm kinda busy up in Wrothgar, sorry!"
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "The Khajiit usually throw some nice contracts my way. I'm sure Jimila will have something that will take me there."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one is happy to check back on her homeland after grand adventures drew her away! Let the kittens call her -dra instead of -daro now!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "My lady Meridia does detest the undead. I may need to sneak out on my duties on Artaeum to address it."

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • jovanv123
    jovanv123
    Soul Shriven
    I can wait a several more hours, though regardless if the server is critical or not they can't say June 16 and delay for another week unless something important broke out. People buy this game and expect to be actually treated nice by ZOS
  • jovanv123
    jovanv123
    Soul Shriven
    I've gotten a bit bored on live and don't have much time for leveling new toons, regardless if it is another day I can wait
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your first post was just after 5am ZOS time. They have all day to fulfill your demands. Calm down.
    <Skål> [PC/NA]- An End Game Content Guild for Everyone
    Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer